CVS Pharmacywork environment

There are many reasons in why I am leaving and in no particular order I will list them. One being I am not a person to this company, I am a number. I am replaceable I understand that but when the company you work for that supposedly has your best interest first, sure knows how to let you know you are definitely replaceable. When you have employees put in many hours here instead of with their family and we very seldom every get ‘ I appreciate the hard work you done today, I can tell you got a lot accomplished’, we get yes you get this done but why didn’t this get done. Or its always the negative that a person does that has been called out instead of recognizing the hard work that is put out by everyone that clocks in every single day. Nobody here are robots and we can only do so much in a days’ time and work so fast before we start making mistakes, and if you think the jobs that we bust our butts in doing are easy then maybe you need to walk a day in our shoes and see how much we actually do (including the kits and omnicell). Now let me back up for a minute and clarify one statement that I just said about boss’ appreciating the work being done, I have been told by all of my boss’ here that my work is appreciated and I felt it to be sincere but your employees need to hear it every day they are here. Another reason of me leaving, the atmosphere of the technicians in the back is AWFUL!!! When you have people throwing the f bombs out just about every time they open their mouth (and there’s a few that does), WOULD YOU WANT TO WORK EVERYDAY LISTENING TO THIS???? The drama in the back is not even comical. I very seldom EVER talk to anyone here unless I walk by someone and they say hey or how are you. With this being said, I HAVE NEVER said I was here to be promoted to take over someone else’s job and yet that’s what my coworkers are being told and hence one reason why no one can get along with anyone else. If there is no drama, lies being started, or people being worked against each other than the technicians in the back are not happy. If you want to stop the revolving door that’s taking place with employees then get the ones you have now under control. These people have attitudes and treat everyone else like they are dirt on the bottom of their shoe and they do it because nothing is ever done to stop it. There are people here (and everywhere else, but very noticeable here) that will smile to your face and 10 minutes later be turning every one against you. It’s completely ridiculous!!! You have adults working here but in reality they act like they are 5!!! We may not be 1 on 1 contact with patients but that doesn’t mean that there shouldn’t be any professionalism about how we work.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Hickory, NC There are snide comments made about everyone here and when you have a ‘ring leader’ that people are afraid of standing up against, then people are going to follow suit and blame innocent people. There again get your current employees under control or no one else will ever stay in this environment. The thing this week that has completely turned my switch is I have gotten no one to train and it appears that no one cares. I am not going to lose spending time with my family to come help train someone that could have had a lot more training than what they are getting. People WILL NOT stay at a place if they aren’t fully trained for that job before being turned loose and put on their own. The biggest complaint I hear from new hires is they don’t feel like they are ready to work by themselves but yet their training is over. Then in return they ask questions to the ones that have been here a while, they get talked about and ran into the ground and everyone is automatically turned against them because they ask questions. No one should EVER be treated that way. But yet when you (Jackie and Greg) walk through its all roses and the veteran technicians all of a sudden want to help with anything and everything. Don’t play a double standard, you either want to help and be here to do a job (which requires team work) or you need to be sent out the door. No company can work without teamwork. I know I’ve only been here 9 months but I have 16 years of experience and I’m not going to settle with being treated anyway a company wants or feels like treating their employees that day. I’m sorry if it sounds like I am attacking you personally but it has nothing to do on a personal level. The company as a whole should NEVER tolerate employees who tear down the company from the inside out. I have great confidence in both of you but employees are not going to work in this negative environment for very long. Word of mouth travels very quick and I should have honestly heeded the precautions I received before I came here. For the companies sake, I sincerely hope something changes from within or there will be very few people here working. I know to man people to count that’s here now working that a looking for other jobs. Its heartbreaking. I loved my job when I started but in this short amount of time being here the true colors have come out about people. The employees that are left deserve more than what they are receiving. With all this being said I will leave my badge for the door on my desk and when I clock out today I will not be back. I’m truly sorry I am leaving like this but you would never get me to tell all of this face to face. I’m a person who deserves more than what I’m receiving from here. I care 100% about my job and I do it with everything in me but no one deserves this work environment.

Co