CVS Pharmacy / what an inconvenience to treat a customer with such poor attention

United States Review updated:

Walked in to CVS #8373 to fill perscription and was treated very poorly. The gal behind the counter at the pharmacy drop off, should have been more professional. She told me I wouldn’t get my medication until 5pm, and it’s 1:05pm and I am the only customer at the pharmacy present. Next I am being told that because of their system crashing they are behind over a hundred perscriptions. Now, what kind of thing is that to tell a customerthere now and present. I don’t have transportation and I have to takea bus. I don’t have anyone to pick up my medication. I got out of my dictors appt. and need my medication. Finally, she said I would have to wait foran hour.

What an inconvenience to treat a customer with such poor attention. Customers deserve to be treated with professionalism. We shouldn’t have to suffer because your system crashed. Thank you for your time and I hope customer service skills improve at the pharmacy #8373.

CVS has some issues that need to be worked out. Every time I get my medication refilled there is a problem. They will be out of one medication and I will have to come back the next day to get it, always after noon. It isn’t always convenient for me to come back. Also 2 of my prescriptions have to be name brand. They filled it with generic and said the way the prescription was written it could have been filled either way. They didn’t even bother to look on my profile to see that I always get name brand. My husbands insurance pays better if I use CVS. I am about ready to pay the difference and use a different pharmacy.

Ul

Comments

• Sp
      2nd of May, 2012

The one in Granville Ohio is rude too.
    Had pharmacy lady yell out what was my husband's medicine (personal issue) .
    We always paid for a month ourselves, insurance covered 9. Always had them make snide comments
    it costs a lot and never filled the month at pick up, always had to say again I wanted the month.
    Stopped going there.

• Sk
      3rd of May, 2012

I am pretty sure that other customers' prescriptions are just as important as yours - I don't understand why you feel CVS should drop everything and prioritize you over everyone else. Those other customers were ahead of you - and they pay for their prescriptions too. Just because you are standing at the dispensary doesn't mean people who were there before you suddenly don't count.

If you are so needy about getting what you want exactly when you want it, why not just use the auto-refill option? You can do it online or by telephone the day before. No surprises/waiting, and the staff at CVS would probably appreciate the "warning" that you will visiting the store.