CVS / Pharmacy / rude employee

WASHINGTON DC, United States Review updated:

I have use this cvs for more than 2 years. I have no problem with any of the employee's but one. I use the pharmacy on a regular basics and one employee in particular is very rude her name is tondelaya. I notice this day one but i said maybe she is having a bad day. I notice she is rude all the time. This lady never greet customer's.Right away ask for your information. I have spoke to her and she act as if the customer is bothering her. I don't want her fired but maybe she could have a training in greeting customers. I don't know if she really know how important it is to treat the customers with respect, you might want to mention it to her. I think if she do not change her behavior i will shop some other pharmacy. My bother in law is dr. Adgerson dds and his patients use your pharmacy as well. I will have to tell him how i'm treated at this pharmacy and ask him to remove his patients from your store as well. The store #1335 employee tondelaya i would like to thank you in advance looking forward to a solution regarding this issue.

Ba
Aug 27, 2016

Comments

•   Aug 28, 2016

Honestly, CVS is a busy pharmacy. Just give her your information so she can wait on you and the other hundred of patients that need her attention.

What is it with people who think a store employee should be their friend?

Aug 30, 2016

I agree. It is CVS Pharmacy, not CVS Psychiatric Ward.