CVS / Pharmacy / rude employee
I have use this cvs for more than 2 years. I have no problem with any of the employee's but one. I use the pharmacy on a regular basics and one employee in particular is very rude her name is tondelaya. I notice this day one but i said maybe she is having a bad day. I notice she is rude all the time. This lady never greet customer's.Right away ask for your information. I have spoke to her and she act as if the customer is bothering her. I don't want her fired but maybe she could have a training in greeting customers. I don't know if she really know how important it is to treat the customers with respect, you might want to mention it to her. I think if she do not change her behavior i will shop some other pharmacy. My bother in law is dr. Adgerson dds and his patients use your pharmacy as well. I will have to tell him how i'm treated at this pharmacy and ask him to remove his patients from your store as well. The store #1335 employee tondelaya i would like to thank you in advance looking forward to a solution regarding this issue.
More CVS / Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly