CSN StoresBad Customer Service, Slow Delivery

NEVER EVER AGAIN - Shipment to Canada was a nightmare.
Was a Christmas Gift!!!

Ordered Nov 16 with a ship date of Nov 23
Screw up at CSN therefore did not ship until Dec 3 (if I had not called they would not have known)
Dec 5 arrives in Indiana via Home Direct
Sits in Indiana until Dec 15 because Home Direct overloaded truck so pulled my package & did not bother to notify my of change
Expected arrival Dec 18
Dec 18 called to find out the shipment was in Toronto yesterday and won't be shipped from TO to Calgary until Dec 22 (Tues) and won't be delivered to our home until Dec 29

Merry Frickin' Christmas
CSN Stores CSR's told different stories depending on who you talked to
Home Direct told different stories depending on who you talked to

CSN won't let me cancel the order and I have to return it at my cost.

Wrote to Mr Drappi CSN Director Customer Service
Wrote to Michele So, Director Home Direct Customer Service.
Will be curious to see if anyone responds

FYI - also ordered a bed frame which CSN shipped to the wrong address and I had to pay my own shipping to get it here before Christmas. AND it was damanged

NEVER EVER AGAIN, especially if you reside in Canada

Should have checked the internet for reviews - knew it was too good to be true!!

CSN / Home Direct - feel free to contact me!!!

Tk

Comments

• Ad
      Dec 31, 2009

We made the mistake of ordering a desk/hutch set from CSN. After over 1 month, we were sent an intact hutch and badly damaged desk. The shipping company plopped it in our driveway and refused to take it back with them. After more than another month we were sent a second hutch instead of an intact desk. This time the shippers did take the incorrect item with them. After all of this bungling we have cancelled our order. Now we must wait for this company to come get this hutch out of our house. Despite a CSN email indicating that they have processed a credit to our account for the intact desk we've never received, our online records do not show this to be the case. We can only hope that we will receive our full credit from this company once the hutch has been removed from our home. We will never, ever order anything from this company ever again. We do not recommend them to anyone, unless you enjoy frustration, disappointment or feel like giving this company an interest-free loan.