Cricket Wireless / no service for 4 months but they still want me to pay $

1 Tarpon Springs, FL, United States

Cricket told me the cell tower has been down since September, 2018 in my area and that they are scheduled to fix it in two weeks. I have been told this same thing every time I call them and complain that I have no service. I am going on 4 months of the exact same story from them. I can not make or receive calls on any of the 3 phones that are all in the same household and on the same plan. I am only able to use the phone if I drive 10+ miles away to a Starbuck and then I am able to make and receive calls. To me that is not providing me with service. If I am unable to use the phone at home then I do not have service. I have called many times and wasted a lot of time on hold with this problem. On 1/8/2019 I called them to fine out what is being done. I also told them that I did not want them to take out $90 from my account via autopay and not to turn off my service. The next day they suspended my account on all three phones even after talking with them the day before. I called them and finally talked with a floor manager and she said that I would have to pay the $90.00 inorder for them to turn my account back on. She insisted that I pay for service that she knows they are not providing me with. That sounds illegal to me !!!
I want a full refund of $90.00 for each month the service has been down since September. I also want to know when the problem will be fixed. It has been escalated three times by the companies managers and still nothing is being done.

Bi