Cricket/ broadband / rebate

1 3545 S. Bardust LaneTucson, AZ, United States Review updated:

This company promises rebates for over priced products, then hires a third party to handle the rebates, and I think they get all the money that they rip off unjustly from cricket customers. I had a $50 mail in rebate for a broadband modem. I followed the extensive instructions (cut and paste etc., etc.) I sent it off to El Paso Texas with two more weeks on the rebate, only to recieve a letter that stated I activated outside of the valid dates for the offer! SCAM!! When I tried to call the number to the cricket rebate office [protected], all I found was a maze of recordings, never leading to anyone live to discuss the scam with. This company takes atvantage of the poor and working class. In these times, that is just a shame. Steer clear of Cricket. They lie and decieve!!

Comments

• Ag
      17th of Apr, 2009

i sent my rebate in 2 months ago and havent received anything back yet.this sucks.

7th of Jun, 2009

i sent my rebate in 2 and 1/2 months ago and have not received it from my broadband.ive been a customer for 5 years iam seriously thinking about ending my service, because iam not being treated like a valued customer. sincerely pissed off maria archer in buffalo new york

• Sv
      17th of Sep, 2009

to all you guys that have the same issue as i do, does it do anything when you complain online? can we just make a fanclub to sue those mother efers?