The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Cricket — disconnect due to misleading info at *611
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Well I contacted cricket customer service at *611 in feb. 09 to confirm a payment on my account and was told to pay a specific amount. I did just that to be disconnected. Well then when it happened I then contacted *611 again and explained what I was told. They then told me that I had to pay another amount. I then stated that I did not have that amount due to my inconvenince. So then thats when they turned me back on and said that they would take care of some past due charges that consist of my 1 account and 2 phones. The thing that gets me is I would have paid that balance if I was told the correct info and fell behind on something else. I need those phones and has been with cricket for a long time. Well this month when I paid my regular phone bill after being on all of feb.09 they have yet to disconnect my services again in march.09. And once again I contacted the customer services at *611 again and was told basically all the charges that she had called out would have to be paid and them telling me something totally different dose not matter. I have no problem with paying. But all of these charges have really added up and i'm just unable to pay them just because of the lack of info given by your customer service
More Cricket Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end!
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks!
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem
- Cricket Wireless - overcharge
- Cricket Wireless - there are multiple issues here, a few things with my service and a horrible phone clerk.
- Cricket Wireless - lack of phone service
- Cricket Wireless - poor customer service and they lied about the payment plan they allow you'
- Cricket Wireless - zte monthly phone bill