Credo Mobile / Customer Service and phones.

1 CA, United States Review updated:

For years I raved about Working Assets and Credo and now all I can say is stay away, terrible customer service and policies. They offered me a new phone so I took it, it did not work, they sent me another it did not work, they sent me a third, all the same phone with the same problem it did not work, then when I said let me get a different phone, no you can't because you already had 2 this year, this of course was true I had them for a day and the wasted time having to mail them back, so I am still using the tired old phone I got two years ago when they still had phones that worked and good customer service. I even offered to buy a phone somewhere else and use it with them. No go. Stay Away.

Comments

• Ki
      2nd of Feb, 2010
    Credo Mobile - Excessive packaging
    Credo Mobile

The amount of packaging used to ship a tiny phone is absurd. A phone box that measured only a few inches in each dimension was shipped in a box that was big enough for 5 phones. I understand needing to insulate the package a little when you ship it, but the amount of wasted space in using such a large shipping box was absurd, especially for a company that says it has a long history of fighting for the environment.

• Gr
      3rd of Feb, 2010

Usually the boxes for products will be made and packed by the manufacturer of the handset, necessarily the company that is selling them. And I doubt they want to be told how to package their phones.

I agree though, the box for my BlackBerry (not through CREDO) could've probably fit 20 phones.

• In
      9th of May, 2011

I have been with credo for 2 years now and not one of the phones packaging was like you described.

• In
      9th of May, 2011

Did you ever think that this is not an issue that CREDO mobile caused and there was a defect with the manufacturers phones? I know CREDO customer service is VERY extremely helpful been with them two years.I don't know of any phone company that allows you to buy a phone from a different carrier and use it on their network. Say, you have a problem with the non-credo phone, you will not be able to call credo for troubleshooting, there is nothing they can do if you experience issues and you basically screw yourself.

14th of Jun, 2011
    Credo Mobile - Billing switcheroos
    Credo Mobile

After two years of having to call almost monthly regarding billing, switching to different calling plans, and getting charged more money for less service, I am done with them. Since they are a 3rd party to Sprint, they will not make adjustments to any bill whatsoever. Switching back to Verizon tomorrow. Don't use Credo.