Credo Mobile / Customer Service and phones.

Credo Mobile
For years I raved about Working Assets and Credo and now all I can say is stay away, terrible customer service and policies. They offered me a new phone so I took it, it did not work, they sent me another it did not work, they sent me a third, all the same phone with the same problem it did not work, then when I said let me get a different phone, no you can't because you already had 2 this year, this of course was true I had them for a day and the wasted time having to mail them back, so I am still using the tired old phone I got two years ago when they still had phones that worked and good customer service. I even offered to buy a phone somewhere else and use it with them. No go. Stay Away.

N  2nd of Feb, 2010 by

Credo Mobile - Excessive packaging
Credo Mobile

The amount of packaging used to ship a tiny phone is absurd. A phone box that measured only a few inches in each dimension was shipped in a box that was big enough for 5 phones. I understand needing to insulate the package a little when you ship it, but the amount of wasted space in using such a large shipping box was absurd, especially for a company that says it has a long history of fighting for the environment.
N  3rd of Feb, 2010 by
Usually the boxes for products will be made and packed by the manufacturer of the handset, necessarily the company that is selling them. And I doubt they want to be told how to package their phones.

I agree though, the box for my BlackBerry (not through CREDO) could've probably fit 20 phones.
D  9th of May, 2011 by
I have been with credo for 2 years now and not one of the phones packaging was like you described.
N  9th of May, 2011 by
Did you ever think that this is not an issue that CREDO mobile caused and there was a defect with the manufacturers phones? I know CREDO customer service is VERY extremely helpful been with them two years.I don't know of any phone company that allows you to buy a phone from a different carrier and use it on their network. Say, you have a problem with the non-credo phone, you will not be able to call credo for troubleshooting, there is nothing they can do if you experience issues and you basically screw yourself.
N  14th of Jun, 2011 by

Credo Mobile - Billing switcheroos
Credo Mobile

After two years of having to call almost monthly regarding billing, switching to different calling plans, and getting charged more money for less service, I am done with them. Since they are a 3rd party to Sprint, they will not make adjustments to any bill whatsoever. Switching back to Verizon tomorrow. Don't use Credo.

Credo Mobile Logo Credo Mobile