Micromax Informatics Logo

Micromax Informatics

Having problems with Micromax Informatics?

Micromax Informatics Customer Service Contacts

1860 500 8286 (Mobiles & Laptops)
1800 102 3999 (Consumer Electronics)
+880 966 911 2234 (Bangladesh)
+94 117 271 271 (Sri Lanka)
288A, Udyog Vihar Phase IV

Sri Lanka
№ 93/1/1 Hunupitiya Lake Road, Colombo 02, Sri Lanka

UAE
Po Box 54623, Ras-Al-Khaimah

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Micromax Informatics Customer Service. Initial Micromax Informatics complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Micromax Informatics above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Micromax Informatics. Discuss the issues you have had with Micromax Informatics and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Micromax Informaticssplit ac

Dear Sir,

I have raised the complain Micromax Customer Care on mid of July 2018 and received the call from executive but he never visit the site and close the ticket with this reason "Customer mobile no no reachable". again registered complain 2 times but same incident happened and ticket close.

Regularly follow up to customer care and today is 20th Sep but still no action has been taken to service center.

Complain no details:
Complaint details:
1. [protected]
2. [protected]
3. [protected]

Executive as assured to visit site but never come:
1. [protected]
2. [protected]
3. [protected]

Please intervene in this matter, i am very very thankful.

Regards
Sirvash Sharma

• Updated by sirvash sharma · Aug 21, 2018

Dear Sir,

Please consider the above complain and intervene this matter.

Thanks in advance!!

Micromax Replace of handset canvas spark q380 or take back handset and refund my money.

sir,
    Myself Rahul Gupta from lucknow, uttar pradesh. I had bought micromax canvas spark Q380, imei no. [protected], at 2nd sept 2015 from snapdeal. Afterthat, I experienced some problems with this handset, like;
    - auto switch off-on, data deleted from sd-card automatically, slow processor and it hangs many time. I goes to the micromax service centre 4 times for same problem...
    1st time - software update (perhaps in the month of November, 2015),
    2nd time(5 january 2016, jobsheet no. [protected])- again software update.
    3rd time(22nd april 2016, jobsheet no.N040449041623010139)- handset was gone for under-repairing( motherboard repair), but, problems didn't solved.
    4th times(9 july 2016, jobsheet no.N040449071624304331)- I had gone to micromax service centre, lalbagh, lucknow again for requesting to replace it but they said, there is not replacement policy, then i complained on the micromax helpline number on 9th july2016( complained no. MMS0907165189322) and again they submitted the handset under repair policy. my complained was registered as a replacing priority.But on 22 july 2016 i was received msg that it will be repaired again but I am fed-up from problem of this handset and ran service center 4 times within warranty period for same cause. Now, I will never want to receive same defected handset. Afterthat 2 months passed out, but there is no information about my handset at micromax service centre(prince communication, ahlu walia building, opposite bhopal house, near durgama restaurant, lalbagh, lucknow-226001, uttar pradesh, india) and doesn't replace till now...
    Kindly either replace my defected handset or take back handset and refund my money as soon as possible.
    My contact number are +91-[protected], [protected].

Replace of handset canvas spark q380 or take back handset and refund my money.
    Replace of handset canvas spark q380 or take back handset and refund my money.

Bindass Boy Sep 22, 2016

I had complained you on helpline no. [protected] at 9th july 2016 complained no. MMS0907165189322 and 27th july 2016 by mail. but, you did not respond me and give me a lot tension. I would like to know that:
        1. what are you repairing in the handset this time against jobsheet no..N040449071624304331?
        2. supoose i am receiving my handset from service centre then tells me about time period of extending warranty of this handset by company.
        3. If you are extanding my handset warranty then give me in written with your company's stamp and signature at the time of handset receives by me with handset.
        4. If you are not taking responsibility of my handset now then give me in written that you are not taking responsibility of my handset and can't replace my handset under replace policy.
        Don't harras me, please.
        kindly, replace my handset canvas spark Q 380 or Refund handset price at the time of purchasing to keep back their handset.

Bindass Boy Sep 22, 2016

I had complained on your forum at 16 sepember 2016. but, micromax did not take their responsibility seriously and giving me a lot tension and doesn't replace my handset. i am sending you a call recording from 9 th july to 21 september 2016. Please, help me from micromax harrasment and advised him to replace my handset and improve their faults or refund handset price at the time of purchasing to keep back their handset.

Bindass Boy Sep 21, 2016

my problem does'nt solved...micromax is not taking their responsibility. micromax does not replace defected handset canvas spark Q 380...kindly, replace my handset..

Micromax — Mobile Phone A069

his is regarding a phon​e model number A069, ​bearing IMEI no- [protected], ​which I bought on date 2nd...

Gurgaon

Micromax charger not properly working

i am recently bought micromax mobile charger is not quality that is not capacity at all i have struggle of that charger

Micromax battery is not working properly

recently i bought micromax mobile and that battery capacity quickly down and not 2 more days please inform to them

Micromax Mobile Handsets Customer complaint_Job Sheet No.From Old N070234-0116-[protected] to New N070234-0116-[protected]

Dear Micromax team,

Good day to you

I am very disappointed to inform you about my experience with Micromax
          service center. For your kind information I am owner of a micromax mobile
          with handset model no *E311/ IMEI No. [protected] /
          [protected]* which is just 4
          months old. I was having some wifi & software issue on my mobile.

I have reported the problem to the micromax service center. As per verbal
          interaction between the service manager, it was told that this is just a
          minor problem, we will fix it in 2 hours. So, i have deposited the handset
          on 7th Jan 2016. After a while, they told me that handset is dead, we can't
          fix it.

However, my handset was well maintained & in operational condition. I
          refused to receive my handset. After a few words with them, they told me to
          visit service center later. It was told by them that once the handset get
          repaired we will inform you.

Till the time, i have not received any communication from them. i have
          visited service center on 19th Jan and i found my handset was totally
          spoiled. Front panel of my mobile is now damaged including handset cell. it
          is clearly stating mismanagement by the service center provider. The
          service manger was trying forcibly to get handset received by me. However i
          have refused to receive handset.

I am totally disappointed with the service and misbehavior by them. As my
          next step i am forwarding this mail to you which i supposed to get resolved
          ASAP.

I have attached the copy of job-sheet. Please find the same attached.

Thanks & Regards,
          Manish Kumar
          HP: +91-[protected]

www.micromaxinfo.comMy LED TV didn't work, but the seller didn't help

I purchased LED TV from the company www.micromaxinfo.com, but after 3 months it started to lag and sometimes I couldn’t switch it on. I have the warranty, so I hoped to repair it using the warranty. But the seller didn’t want to help me and found different excuses, why he couldn’t help me. I was very disappointed with such services and attitude, so please share this information, because all their customers must be informed of their unwillingness to help.

Micromax Regarding My mobile comaplain N041112-0415-[protected]

Dear Sir, I had purchased a micromax canvas 4 A210 (IMEI: [protected]/ [protected]) mobile on 14-11-2014 which is referred by my friend. I have already 3 other Micromax mobile which work well & i thought micromax is the best indian mobile company. But after buying A210, i feel like i am cheated by micromax, because after just a month it stop working. Then i visited to your service centre 4 to 5 times, but my problem never rectified.After 15 Dec 2014, my mobile was submitted many time in your different service centre without using continuously a week. In the last week i visited to your service centre Satguru Communication, Sec 27. But after seeing their great behaviour with customer treated like as animal, i decided to visit any different service centre & find Galore Services, Sec 22, Noida & move there. They check my mobile & tell me, we are transferring your mobile to company level for repairing. It will take 10 to 15 days for repairing. I said ok & then they give me the jobcard no. N041112-0415-[protected]. Now my concern is that I'm cheated by you again and again after paying the handsome money for mobile. My bussiness is hamperring due to your poor service. I'm wasting my time to visiting your service centre again and again from last 4 month. I'm totally harassed and mentaly torture by your poor service. I'm also wasting my money to visiting your service centre again and again. i write a mail on Micromax seniours also. But they don't want to resolve my problem. They again and again want to cheat me. They are neither ready to replace my handset with new handset nor for refund. So kindly help me and resolve it asap.

• Ka
                  karthikeyan kanagaraj Jan 04, 2015

Dear sir, 04.1.2015 I am in central bustand on 4 a.m. on that time some one person picked my phone and escaped. Kindly found mobile immediately .
                  Pleaset do the need full
                  Thanks & regards
                  M.karthikeyan

• Ro
                  rohitranjan Jul 02, 2014

I give my mobile about 12 days before to company for reparing and it is in warrranty but the ccompany agents say they give this day that day .my mobile detals- micromax -x327, job no-a107 name of customer-ashok kumar
                  Date of submit mobile to the company-21-06-2014, remarks-keypadnot workING and net auto on

• Tu
                  Tush Nov 02, 2013

i am using A116 HD, & already used A110. Both mobiles having same problem. Ring volume as well as vibration is very low.
                  Couldn't get incomming calls every time. Now suely i ll avoid micromax mobile.

• As
                  ashok454 May 07, 2013

My M_IMEI1 : [protected], S_IMEI2 : [protected], EAN No.[protected],
                  S/N : V014911303010417961 had lost on dt 3/05/2013. inside mob no. [protected].

my id : [email protected]
                  contact No. [protected].

• Su
                  sushil amboulkar Oct 25, 2012

hi sir my plone is lost modle no qd50 duel sim my mimei [protected] and simei no [protected] and the mobile no, [protected] and another [protected] just kindly do if possible thank you my mail id [email protected]

mahinder Aug 26, 2011

i lose my mobile on 25 august 2011 at 11:30 pm in ramesh nagar new delhi-15
                  plz do search as fast as u can
                  thankyou

IMEI no:[protected]
                  [protected] (dual sim)

• Sk
                  s k panda Feb 04, 2011

I have lost my on somebody stolen my mobile from my residence I just want to trace where is the mobile right now so further legal action can be taken smoothly IMEI:[protected]

• Pr
                  PRAKASHPRAKASH Nov 12, 2010

MICRO MAX Q3 MOBILE: INCOMING RING TONE VOLUME AND INCOMING PHONE VOICE VOLUME IS VERY LOW & MANY MISSED CALLS APPEAR. ALSO, ALMOST THE INCOMING VOICE CLARITY IS BEING MISSED.

Micromax Micromax is worst company, worst service, irresponsible behaviour

i bought a micromax data card 219 w on 20/09/2014...after 15 days of its purchasing it stopped working..then i went to micromax service centre in delhi ( m/s the mobile care b-36 guru nank pura opp. v3s mall laxmi nagar delhi ) on 07/11/2014...they submitted my data card and said that u will get it replaced with a new one within 8 days and asked me to come after 8 days...( my job sheet id is N030666111413218353 )...after 8 days when i went to them to fetch my data card they said that it has not come yet and it will take another week to come and asked me to come after 8 days..after 8 days i again went to them and they said the same thing..i went to them again and again and repeated the same thing...on one of my visit there i asked that from where it is supposed to come.one madam ( anjali madam ) replied that it will come from china and if you are in a hurry then GO TO CHINA...i wonder if micromax gives this kind of a treatment to its customers. if we ask about our product they will send us to the CHINA...then on 26 december i posted my complaint on consumer forum and akosha but to no avail ...even i sent my complaint to micromax info but to no avail ...i still have not get my data catd...

• On
                    Online _CST Jul 13, 2015

Dear hina alvi

We really regret that we acted so callously on your complaint. We just messed up. Although we can't give you your time back, we would still like to do our best to help you out. Unfortunately, we are not able to locate your Akosha ticket based on the details you have given on this post. Thus, we request you to fill this form out so that we can identify your ticket: http://bit.ly/akoshacares. Post that, one of our senior team members will give you a call to help you out.
                    Despite the fact that we try our best to resolve complaints, we are not able to do that for all. Here is a Quora post by our founder which will explain the constraints that we face and what we are doing to overcome them: http://www.quora.com/Is-Akosha-actually-able-to-resolve-consumer-complaints/answer/Ankur-Singla-8.
                    Hope you'll understand.

Regards
                    Online Team
                    Akosha

Micromax Battery drain & sim card not accepting

I had purchased micromax bolt 0a75 on 30.6.2014 for rs.5990/-. From tarash overseas pvt.Ltd. (Home shop18) from the day one itself phones battery was not working properly.It gets drained in one hour. I have visited many times to the micromax service centre & complained about it.They keep the phone for many days & return it with no solution to the problem.Lastly they have changed the hardware of the phone but the problem still persist.Moreover now the phone does not recognize any sim cards. Whenever i put any sim card it only allows me to do emergency calls.Whereas the same sim card works perfectly in other phone. Also sending again & again to the service centre has resulted into many scratches on the phone. Please help me as i have put my hard earned money for purchasing this phone. Either the company should return my money back or exchange it with a new brand piece. Hoping for a positive reply.

• Re
                      Reviewer11676 Feb 29, 2016

i recently bought micromax mobile charger quickly heat and not harmful to ear that product not googd i guess please consider my complaint

• Sm
                      smhsn18 Dec 15, 2014

Hi,

Our sincere apologies! Please share your order ID, so that we can assist you.

Regards,
                      HomeShop18

joragasa Oct 16, 2013

Mobile IMEI No911259856033998 please find the mobile location

Micromax Please Repair or Replace My Mobile

I bought Micromax mobile A091 in Bareilly 08-06-2014 but after 1 month it touch screen work automatically. So I give my mobile A091 at Micromax service center- Shivi Infotech 301, Ahuja Complex, Janakpuri Bareilly
                    243001 Tel-[protected], 3292240
                    Mob- [protected]
                    on 18 Aug 2014 for repairing.The screen touch of my mobile work automatically.They said to me it will be change and the display touch screen comes from company so it will take 15 days.but after 75 days of this they says me company is not send the display touch screen.When it will come we change it and return your phone.I also make complaint in Micromax company.The complaint no. are [protected] and [protected] but not receive any solution after 43 days of complaint.I also contact with company customer care via phone but they are not listen my problem.So because of this I experience very bad services of Micromax company and have lots of trouble.Please solve my problem.I shall be thankfull to you.

Followings are given by Micromax company to me.
                    Jobsheet No.- *N040366-0814-[protected]*

Bareilly (U.P)
                    Pin- 243001
                    Mob - [protected]

Micromax Phone complaint

This is to inform you that I C.G. Anil Kumar(Ph.[protected]), purchased your product Micromax A117 Canvas Magnus on 12/01/2014, invoice no. MSIDG/16152 from m/s MEMO GLOBAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS PVT. LTD.(D.no. [protected], Dabagarden, Visakhapatnam). As there was complaint in the touch-screen of the mobile, the phone was hanging since long and there was no battery back-up, I gave the phone for servicing at your authorized service centre M/S LK MAX MOBILES (D.no. 46-15-3/4 Dondaparti, Visakhapatnam. Tel:[protected]) dated 05/06/2014. Without rectifying the errors they have returned the phone after 10 days. Again I was forced to give the phone back to the same service center on 18/06/2014. But now they informed that the touch-screen is not available and should get it from your company. I am suffering a lot of inconvenience due to this.
                      Kindly solve the problem and reply immediately.
                      C G Anil Kumar
                      E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com
                      Ph: +91-[protected]

• Ne
                          Nelofer Jul 18, 2014

Micromax is charging 100rs to inspect a phone to be repaired and more over refuses to repair a phone's mother board which was just a 3 months old stating it cannot be repaired. How can a mother board stop working only after 3 months of purchase and when mailed the customer support team there are no answers given or no accurate action even taken.

Micromax Canvas 4product not delivered

Dear sir,
                        on 28th june i have booked a micromax canvas 4 mobile online (order id 2993). company was to dispatch the mobile on 10th of july and was to reach within 7 working days as per their commitment. Its been a few days up now and there has been no response from them. I have tried calling their customer care numbers but none of the numbers are working (no one is picking the phone). I have also tried mailing at [protected]@micromaxestore.com but there has been no response from there also. I fear company has done a fraud and my Rs 17999 have been cheated. I urge you to kindly look into the matter and get my money back from the company.
                        regards
                        abhishek bansal

• Di
                            Dilal mohan p Jun 12, 2014

I lost my mob.

• Mi
                            Mishra_ankit Dec 26, 2013

IMEI NUMBER- [protected]
                            Micromax A240 canvas doodle 2...
                            complainer name- Mithilesh Mishra

• Mi
                            micromax a 67 Oct 10, 2013

not yet received please delevery as quickas possible

• Ni
                            NIranjan Dashpute Jul 30, 2013

dear sir,
                            on 26th july i have booked a micromax canvas 4 mobile. i have not received any confirmation from company yet. there has not been a single email nor a single message about my booking of the phone. I have tried calling their customer care number but none of the number is working. no one is receiving the call. I feel company has done a fraud and i have a fear of loosing Rs.17999. i urge you to kindle look into the matter.
                            regards,
                            NIranjan Dashpute

• Vi
                            viam74 Jul 20, 2013

same is the case with me.Customer care service is amazingly bad.Even after numerous emails company is neither replying not customer care number is available. Don't know what's happening at the other end?

Mobile Micromax A110 Canvas 2lost

last month when i was roaming in my society sec 14 dwarka kautaliya appartments i found it was not in my pocket and i lost it somewhere i used to try to find dat till 4 hours but do not get success but i really trust this site please help me to find my phone.. it is of black colour i have, its bill and box please try to find it thank you .

• Sw
                              swapnilgupta Jun 02, 2013

on 2nd june i have lost my my mobile from my shop so i request you to plz find out my mobile . itrust this site so plz help me to find out my mobile it was white in front and black from back, imei no.is911239254926134

• Vi
                              vishwamittra May 22, 2013

please just tell me the location if it is not possible. thank you

Micromax Canvas 2 Mobile PhonePRODUCTS NOT RECEIVED

Order No: [protected]
                            Date: 06-03-2013
                            Product: Micromax Canvas 2 A110 Mobile

Dear Sir,
                            I am disappointed and frustrated with my recent experience purchasing a Micromax Canvas 2 A110 Mobile from your company (Timtara). On date 06-Mar-2013, I ordered Micromax Canvas 2 A110 Mobile Phone. However, it did not arrive within the stated time frame. When I called [protected] every time waiting please wait and call automatically disconnected/emailed on [protected]@timtara.com nothing given any answer or not call by your customer care.
                            I paid Rs 9189 for this item and I still want it. As per your comitement already above three weeks time left so I request to you plz ship immediately, and provide me with a tracking number, or I will be forced to direct my credit card company issue a chargeback and I will report this incident to the Better Business Bureau and state and federal consumer agencies, as well as popular consumer advocacy blogs. Your company is really very famous so why lose your credit. I hope you fulfil my complaint as soon as possible.
                            My order number is [protected]. I have also enclosed a copy of my order receipt if you have any questions, you can reach me at [protected]. I expect to receive the product with no further delays, before two weeks have elapsed.
                            Thanking you

SAGAR ASHOKBHAI KHOKHAR
                            53-B, MANGLA ASHISH, 5 KIDVAI NAGAR,
                            150 FEET RING ROAD, RAJKOT
                            RAJKOT, GUJARAT 360005
                            Mobile Number: [protected]

• Ga
                                gauravravat320 Dec 06, 2013

I was at railway station and somebody snatched my mobile..

• Ra
                                Ranjeet30 Sep 16, 2013

Dear Sir,
                                I have a complaint to be registered that since today evening i.e on 16/9/13 somebody had given a fake advertisement of "Micromax Canvas 2 mobile" to be sold on the portal "www.olx.com".I don"t carry this mobile but i am harrased so much that i can"t even do my normal work.Kindly look into this matter and solve this issue.Also plz msg me or mark me a mail on my email id i.e [email protected] or [email protected]

Regards,
                                Ranjeet Patole,
                                [protected]

Timtara (Micromax Canvas 2)No Response for Online Order(Mobile)

I have ordered Mobile (Micromax canvas 2) from Timtara almost 3 weeks ago. Yet I dint get any reponse from them. Even they are answering calls also. I would like to cancel my order.

Micromax Superfone A57 Ninja3Software, efictioncy, perfomence, speed etc

Sir. . .
                                My name is hussain
                                I'm a user of micromax superfone a57 ninja3
                                Please upgrade its features, os and also its efficiency. Some times its very bad to use. It shows a very slow when using internet or otherwise.
                                Please remove its nonwanted apparently like hookup m buddy and all ur services. But u can add it as all features in one app.
                                Please change its settings as a real android device.
                                Please include software update in its settings. By this the customers can update softwares through the device.
                                There is so many non - wanted applications are working in background at any time if phone is standby mode there is also. U must change it at anycost by this customers will get more battery backup. And please ensure there is no unwanted applications working in background.
                                When the data turned on the unwanted applications using by internet is working. But its other features are really good. By changing the above mentioned items u can increase ur customers.
                                Please change its sound quality and earpiece (Reciever) sound. Its sound quality is very bad.
                                Hope u will change all the faults. Please changevits status bar and notification bar and also change the network indicator g as e. Please change the color of both status bar and notification bar as black. And change work as too smooth. . . The device is really hard. Please replace the new version to the old by clearing the old memory. Include latest version android os kernal version base band version apps etc

ankit mehta Dec 13, 2013

plz give option of software update in phone if not want to give then release online update the android version of micromax a57 is too poor i want 4.0.4 so release a update for micromax a57 4.0.4

SAMMANI Jun 10, 2013

I AGREE. MMX A57 IS TOO SLOW A SMART PHONE. THOUGH ROOTED, BLOATWARE REMOVED, MEMORY EXPOANDED, IT IS STILL SLOW. THE EARPIECE VOLUME & QUALITY ARE SUCH BAD, WE DO NOT EVEN FIND IT ON A LOW END PHONE. CAMERA IS POOR.

• Ni
                                    nilesh daga Dhamne May 09, 2013

M - imei [protected] s - imei [protected] last mobile no. [protected]

• Jj
                                    jjjjjjjjjjjjjj Mar 31, 2013

1st root your phone. 2nd install link2sd app. 3rd open app and hold on app which u want to remove. click on ''convert to user app'' let it process done, last go to task manager and now u can uninstall that system app. before u do this copy that app fron system/app. folder. this folder is located in file expolar. go to file expolar and back twice. by. facebook.com/Jayuchauhan

Sanjay Ku.. Yadav Feb 15, 2013

my phone was missing on walking..

Micromax Superfone Canvas A100Service Issue

Hi,

Below mentioned is the complain that is submitted to Micromax.

Job sheet No. : SALMH027R2476

Service Centre Name & Location: Mobile Point, Thane
                                  Complaint ID: MMH1810128516

My name is Mohaseen Hoble, I purchased Micromax A-100 on August 28, 2012. Initially, phone worked really well apart from getting hanged sometimes, which is normal with smart phones. Suddenly, one day, my phone hanged and then it never started. I took this phone to Mobile Point, Thane (service centre) and they told me that motherboard and display needs to be replaced. So, they created a job sheet under my name on October 08, 2012 and informed me that it will take approximately 20 business days to repair. Good enough.

18-October-2012
                                  I called Micromax Superfone helpline number (011-[protected]) to check the status and your rep took my complaint (MMH1810128516) and told me that it will take 15 working days from October 18, 2012. Therefore, as per your reps instruction, I called again on November 5, 2012 and the scene which I encountered was totally unacceptable.
                                  First time, when I called, I spoke to Sandeep, he took my complaint number and everything and after 3 minutes, my call gets disconnected. Terrible!. Then again, I called and spoke to one lady, I don’t remember her name, she didn’t even apologize for the fact that I was disconnected earlier. Great Customer service. After keeping me on hold, she told me that it will take another 15 working days from today and to call after November 20, 2012 to check the phone status. Are you kidding me? I asked for a supervisor and she told me that there was no one available. Even she claimed that supervisor will give you the same information. How in this world, is it possible that there are no supervisors in Customer care departments. So it was a straight lie and very hard to digest.

Your people are saying that phone parts are not available, you are launching new phones every now and then and you don’t have phone parts. I am sorry to say, but I am loosing faith from Micromax, because this was the first ever Micromax phone I have purchased, but now I regret for my decision. Also, the other problem is you don’t even provide back up phones for use till the phone gets repaired. That said I want you to please look in to this matter and do all possible to get my phone repaired and delivered to my service centre at the earliest. I would love to hear back from you at the earliest.

Note : I have cc’d a copy to Consumer Complaint board for their referral as well

Thanks & Regards
                                  Mohaseen Hoble
                                  Cell – [protected]/[protected]

Micromax102mobile lost

i lost my phone when i was ride the scooter..my phone"s imei is911204157323482, 2nd sim imei911204157833480

mobile lost

Micromax Dongal Internet Connectionno respose

when i called at airtel customer care the operator ishwar at 8:30 pm on 26/12/2011 he said our services will help us u after 4 hours and said that it is not my duty time and my complaint is that i have brought a sim before few days and my calling facilities were not allowed and i also went to my nearby airtel office but also they dont responded please start my outgoing services my no is [protected]