Credit One Bank / outrageous charges, fraudulent billing
Does anybody know where I should have this disgusting bank served? A point of service for Credit One Bank is what I need. I am going to sue them in small claims court for the $840 (and rising) in FEES they have charged me because I sent back one of their cards..never signed for. .never used!! After it arrived, I saw that it had a $200 credit limit (a $200 credit limit!!!) and a $75 yearly fee. I called them immediately and told them I did not want it.. I sent it back. Months went by and I started to get phone calls demanding payment. Then the bills started! Fees upon fees upon fees! All compounded from the $75 yearly fee I did not pay!!
please let me know where I can sue them. I already know how to file a small claims lawsuit. Thanks!
More Credit One Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices! 
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam! 
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept! 
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account 
- Credit One Bank - can't make a payment due to website and app down 
- Credit One Bank - text message stating my account is late/ site and app down. phone number busy 
- Credit One Bank - re: action needed for wells fargo business account application. need negative mark removed from my credit report.
- Credit One Bank - company as a whole
- Credit One Bank - credit one bank refused for me to make payments
- Credit One Bank - credit one visa card