Credit One Bank / processing payments on time!
I sent two payments 8 days ago from Columbus, OH to Credit One's payment address and another to another bank with the same zip code. This being both banks should of gotten their payments the same day. The other bank did get the payment and posted it on time 4 days after I mailed it. As of today 8 days later Credit One Bank has not posted my payment and even added a late charge to my account the same day the payment is due. Something funny is going on with this company because when I call them they are rude and talk to you like you are trash. I demanded to speak to a supervisor and he was some kid that treated you the same way. Customer service is very poor and they act like they don't even care about your business and concerns. They are more concerned about their money. I have been rebuilding my credit for years and never been late to anything and now this comes up. I refuse to be taken down by this FRAUDULENT bank and their practices. I have decided to contact an attorney and pursue legal action against Credit One Bank. I will keep this posted as information becomes available.
More Credit One Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices! 
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam! 
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept! 
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account 
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent charges 
- Credit One Bank - credit one bank refused for me to make payments
- Credit One Bank - credit one visa card
- Credit One Bank - fax letter
- Credit One Bank - credit card fraudulent activity and refusal to ammend
- Credit One Bank - credit card