Credit One Bank / charges on credit cards

United States Review updated:
On my Identity Theft protection plan it keeps showing that I have unpaid bills on a Credit One Bank Credit card. I do not or ever have own or applied for a Credit One Bank credit card.

Comments

Ru
  17th of Apr, 2009
Im experiencing the same issue with these LOW LIFES They have called me numerous times I have responded in writing they seem to never get my responses or ever document the phone conversations when I tell them I never ordered or recieved or used their card. Every call has no record of the previous call when I tell them I did not use the card. They have sent a half a dozen collection companies after me and It is still going on 3 years late starting at $250.00 now its up to $650.00 Unbelievable isn't it.
An
  8th of Oct, 2009
The American people bailed them out when they were going down the tubes. Now, they found a way to charge us to pay for the payback. Not cool at all! How stupid do you think the consumers are and how long do you think they will let you get away with this. We should all file BANKRUPTCY and leave them stuck with the unpaid debts! This would put them back at square one, over a barrel like they think they have us. The wisdom of a 75 year old.

Angie H