Cracker Barrel / bad customer service and not caring

76028, United States Review updated:

this place takes the life out of you. Management makes you wish you had applied elsewhere. Guests cuss you out and management backs them up. Constant tearing you apart until you want to run out the door screaming. This includes you hearing how the guests are ignored and talked down to. Family place???? I don't think sol, ...I was having a bad day and week. My baby was in the hospital and I couldn't take anymore. I went in and was harassed to buy something from the store by a short blonde lady. I heard someone call her Sarah across the store. She was abrupt with me and walked off. I went and checked out with my restaurant bill. The blonde lady again walked off as I asked for help. Are all your Cracker barrel's this way? I hope this wasn't a manager. The lady at the counter was very nice...her name was Sherri. This restuarant was in Burleson, Tx. I won't be going [email protected]@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!!.

Ez
Oct 23, 2017

Comments

• Ez
      Oct 24, 2017

my week just got worse, the doctors suspeced that i caused the bruises on my baby and contatted Cps and now my babyis in foster care.