Countrywide Home Loans / scam and fraud
If you go to the website for the Attny General for the state of California you will see the full attachment of the legal papers filed in court against countrywide. Apparently two other states are suing Countrywide also, Washington and?? If you go to the NPR website there is a new release on it. Also if you go to the website for Mortgage New Daily there is a rather large news article about this suit.
I think anyone living in California should file a complaint against this terrible company!!
More Countrywide Home Loans Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank of America - bank causing high overdrawn account & unnecessary fees
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud department
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card
- Bank Of America Corporation - rewards program
- Bank Of America Corporation - location