Countrywide Home Loans / mortgage modification denial
First of all, my website containing my petition against Countrywide Home Loans: http://www.petitiononline.com/mortgage/petition.html
Countrywide has been absolutely horrible to work with in regards to a mortgage modification. I requested a modification because I strongly believe that Truth in Lending errors and possible RESPA violations were done when my loan was underwritten.
When my 2nd mortgage was funded, I was told the value of my home was $158, 000 through an online valuation they use. It turns out the online valution compared my condo (studio) to 1 and 2 bedroom condos in my area and over valued my home by $68, 000!! Now I am seriously underwater and Countrywide refuses to work with me or even do the forensic audit I requested them to do. Twice I've asked them and twice they denied my modification request. Now Countrywide is telling me they will file foreclosure proceedings against me in February hence the reason for me putting up my petition.
Countrywide is horrible!!!
More Countrywide Home Loans Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America Corporation - checking deposit
- Bank of America - credit card car rental
- Bank Of America Corporation - base earned reward points
- Bank Of America Corporation - rewards card
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service