Country Wide Timeshares Sales / Scammed for advertising fee

1 1710 Macarther Rd Suite 334Whitehall, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 866 685 6416

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE! I got a telephone call from this company telling me they had a buyer for my property. I told them I wasn't interested in selling, they quoted me a price of $36, 960 and had a bought already. I said I would think about it. A few weeks later I was called again and they told me the seller is serious but will walk away if nothing happens in a few days. I said no thank you. This was all from an agent named Jason.

The next day I get a message from Morris Saul telling me crying that he would lose his job if I did not send them the fee because he listed the property as available. Then the next day Bryan Cole called me and said the sale will be processed as soon as my credit card got billed. I signed the form, my credit card got billed and everyone disappeared. No sale, no word from anyone all I could do was leave a message and someone would get back to me. Yeah right never a call again. Finally I get an honest answer from a lady named judy and she told me to request a refund, so I did. I follow up a few days later to see if she got it and I find out she was fired, probablly for being truthful! No one knows anything about my request.

Now a few weeks later I get the supervisor he was going to look into my case and call me back the next day. Of course no call back and I called again after being on hold for 20 minutes I get him on the line. He apologized and told me a few of their agents were using dishonest practices, I said I can give you a list of 5 of them. He was nice and is getting me a partial refund $350 out of the $1350 I put out and I am on the priority sales list whatever that means and that check is on the way I will let you know what happens.

I will keep you updated if anything further happens but BEWARE of this dishonest company because it is a scam and beware of this company because if you believe there lines you will get beaten out of $1350. If this company reimburses me of my $1350 or sell my timeshare I will gladly retract my words. But until you hear from me again BEWARE!!!

Comments

• Sc
      9th of Jun, 2008

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY, THEY WILL SCAM YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY AND YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN, WE MUST BE SMART AND RESEARCH WHEN COMPANYS LIKE THIS CALL AND SAY THEY HAVE A BUYER FOR YOUR PROPERTY, I GOT A CALL FROM THIS ### NAMED BRYAN COLE SAYING HOW I NEEDED TO SEND HIM MONEY OTHERWISE THE BUYER WAS GOING ELSEWHERE, THE TRUTH IS THAT THERE IS NO BUYER AND ONCE YOU SEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY YOU WILL NEVER HERE FROM THEM AGAIN. I WAS SMART AND DID RESEARCH ON THIS COMPANY AND SEEN ALL OF THE COMPLAINTS FILED ABOUT THIS COMPANY. PLEASE BE SMART AND DO RESEARCH BEFORE YOU SEND THIS COMPANY MONEY!

• Li
      11th of Jun, 2008

This complaint could have been mine...the people I dealt with were Morris Hall, Brian Cole, Frank Johnson. I was also told by Judy to fax in a refund request which I did and of course she doesn't work there anymore and no one has seen my faxed letter. I am now working with Jenifer who has been little if no help.I still am working on getting a refund. I plan to appeal to the credit card company on the basis of fraud.Has anybody taken their complaint to the attorney general? I feel that this is fraudulent business practices and might be something an attorney general could help resolve. Everyone beware of Countrywide.

• La
      16th of Jun, 2008

Still waiting on my request. Last day I will wait.

• La
      16th of Jun, 2008

Anyone at all wants the truth about this company or is thinking of doing this e mail me first. I will tell you the truth. THINK PEOPLE !!! floydpink1037@mail.com 6/16/08...Last chance coutrywide! You do not have to write here in the open. 12 people have e mailed my private e mail and I welcome you all! Lance Bachelder.

• Ca
      18th of Jun, 2008

THANKS LANCE.
    I THOUGHT IT WAS A SCAM, BUT I DID NOT FALL FOR IT.
    THANKS TO LANCE.

8th of Aug, 2008

I was glad i found this site to check them out. I too got contacted today. It was too good to be true and, of course they wanted the money up front. I'm so happy i didn't send them any thing. Thanks for your input.

• Pa
      4th of Sep, 2008

I, too, have been scammed exactly the same way from this company.I had a timeshare week for sale so I thought it was legit when I got the call. I am a single mom of 6 and now I am out over $800.00. There goes my kids' birthdays and Christmas. I am seeking anyone who knows what my next step should be . I not only want my money back, I want to stop them from doing this to someone else!

• Te
      17th of Sep, 2008

Jessica Ortiz called me and asked me if I was interested in selling my time share . She said the customer was ready to buy my timeshare for 13, 500 dlls. and I question her and asked if he was really ready to buy right away. She said yes and I fell for the scam of my life. I try calling back many times I spoke to Jessica Ortiz and she said she would credit my account. It never happened. I called again and could never get a hold of her again. I called again and I spoke with her assistent Armando Cazas and he promise to refund my money since they fail to even send me the contract, he said the finance depatrment will contact me and that never happened. I try callin again and spoke to Raquel who also said the same thing and nothing happed she never called me . I try again hoping I could speak to somebody with more authorty Jennifer Ramirez answer the phone and said she was a Manager and I explained to her that they had never send me my contract and they had failed to comply with what they had promised. She put me on hold for the longest time and never return to the phone. I called again and again she even put me back on hold and said "I have ANOTHER customer on the line, and I don't have time to be lisenting to your excuses you are just lying and just want your money back " and she hang up on me. I called again and she kept sending me to her voicemail. I called again and asked to speak to some body higher than her and she said there was nobody higher and that she was not going to refund my money anyways. I asked her well ARE YOUTHE OWNER OR WHAT. She said yes I am so what.Then she hang up on me. I try to get other numbers but there are none available. I called my credit card department and I will dispute the charge they told me that they can help me get my money back. So let's hope this true. I have never been treated with so much disrespect as Jeniffer Ramirez treated me.