Country Wide Timeshares Sales / Scammed for advertising fee
BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE! I got a telephone call from this company telling me they had a buyer for my property. I told them I wasn't interested in selling, they quoted me a price of $36, 960 and had a bought already. I said I would think about it. A few weeks later I was called again and they told me the seller is serious but will walk away if nothing happens in a few days. I said no thank you. This was all from an agent named Jason.
The next day I get a message from Morris Saul telling me crying that he would lose his job if I did not send them the fee because he listed the property as available. Then the next day Bryan Cole called me and said the sale will be processed as soon as my credit card got billed. I signed the form, my credit card got billed and everyone disappeared. No sale, no word from anyone all I could do was leave a message and someone would get back to me. Yeah right never a call again. Finally I get an honest answer from a lady named judy and she told me to request a refund, so I did. I follow up a few days later to see if she got it and I find out she was fired, probablly for being truthful! No one knows anything about my request.
Now a few weeks later I get the supervisor he was going to look into my case and call me back the next day. Of course no call back and I called again after being on hold for 20 minutes I get him on the line. He apologized and told me a few of their agents were using dishonest practices, I said I can give you a list of 5 of them. He was nice and is getting me a partial refund $350 out of the $1350 I put out and I am on the priority sales list whatever that means and that check is on the way I will let you know what happens.
I will keep you updated if anything further happens but BEWARE of this dishonest company because it is a scam and beware of this company because if you believe there lines you will get beaten out of $1350. If this company reimburses me of my $1350 or sell my timeshare I will gladly retract my words. But until you hear from me again BEWARE!!!
More Country Wide Timeshares Sales Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - mishandling of fraudulent online purchase claim
- BOA Property Claims - holding twia claim funds
- Bank Of America Corporation - checking
- Bank Of America Corporation - cashier check 
- Bank Of America Corporation - deposit department customer service