Country Wide / home retention
Please accept this letter as my official request for assistance due to hardship.
I have contacted my loan servicing provider about applying for the home stability plan however they state that the prongram details are still not available.
Unfortunately, I have ran out of time and my home has been sent for foreclosure the sale date appears to be May 21st. If I can not find a way to save my home me and my 3 children (15y & 2 eighteen month olds) will be homeless.
At the time when I purchased my home I had an 815 credit score. The reason I fell behind in my home payments is that after my return from Texas. I went into business for myself and In May 2007 my restaurant was closed due to financial and complications from my pregnancy. I gave birth to twin sons on 6/10/2007 and separated from my husband within a month of their birth. I later filed for a divorce on 8/05/2007 and all my primary sources of income were lost. I then return to work after a few weeks and due to a motorcycle accident my son Fernando Keith Rouzan fell off the Greater New Orleans Bridge and died after 5 hours of surgery on 2/09/2008. These events caused financial hardship as well as an unexplainable amount of sadness and grief.
At this time I have manage to pull my life together, returned to work and I am currently working two jobs to help maintain my household and save money. I do feel that I am ready to resume paying my house note although I can not afford to pay the back payments.
Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.
More Country Wide Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America Corporation - checking
- Bank Of America Corporation - cashier check 
- Bank Of America Corporation - deposit department customer service
- Bank Of America Corporation - unauthorized maintenance fees on checking account
- Bank of America - checking account