Country Wide / home retention

United States, Louisiana Review updated:
Please accept this letter as my official request for assistance due to hardship.

I have contacted my loan servicing provider about applying for the home stability plan however they state that the prongram details are still not available.

Unfortunately, I have ran out of time and my home has been sent for foreclosure the sale date appears to be May 21st. If I can not find a way to save my home me and my 3 children (15y & 2 eighteen month olds) will be homeless.

At the time when I purchased my home I had an 815 credit score. The reason I fell behind in my home payments is that after my return from Texas. I went into business for myself and In May 2007 my restaurant was closed due to financial and complications from my pregnancy. I gave birth to twin sons on 6/10/2007 and separated from my husband within a month of their birth. I later filed for a divorce on 8/05/2007 and all my primary sources of income were lost. I then return to work after a few weeks and due to a motorcycle accident my son Fernando Keith Rouzan fell off the Greater New Orleans Bridge and died after 5 hours of surgery on 2/09/2008. These events caused financial hardship as well as an unexplainable amount of sadness and grief.

At this time I have manage to pull my life together, returned to work and I am currently working two jobs to help maintain my household and save money. I do feel that I am ready to resume paying my house note although I can not afford to pay the back payments.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

More Country Wide Complaints & Reviews

N  15th of Sep, 2008 by

Country Wide - customer services
Miami Lakes

I was today more than 2 hours over the phone and being transferred to several numbers and seems that nobody knows who is who.
If people that are trying to resolve their mtge. problems with their own bank can't get information properly, then I know why there are too many foreclosures or people going to short sales...
N  4th of Apr, 2009 by
feel for you Lisa. Being from NOLA myself I fully understand what you’re going through. But I think you’re looking for a light at the end of the tunnel that just isn’t there. I hope that posting this is not the only action that you are taking to stop the loss of your home. I can tell you though that I deal with people that are losing their homes everyday and there is nothing you can do to stop it short of catching up your payments. I am assuming that you already did your taxes and took the $8000.00 credit available for first time homebuyers?

This is real money. It is a loan that you pay back little by little but right now you really have no choice. Did you do your taxes yet? If you did have you taken the credit?
N  5th of Apr, 2009 by
Thanks for your reply however I have been in my home since 2005 so this money is not available to me. From what I understand it's for pleople who purchased homes recently.
N  28th of Oct, 2009 by