Costco Wholesale Corporation / tires ordered and not received, poor customer service

Today is Friday, March 24th, 2017. I am requesting a full refund for 4 tires I paid for and never received. I ordered them for my daughter Meghan Bella her membership # [protected]. We originally ordered 4 tires on Feb 17, 2017 at the Kapolei, HI store. The guy who helped us said there was one tire in stock, well we needed four tires. He said he can order 4 tires and should arrive in 7 to 10 days... so 3 weeks later on March 9th, 2017 Meghan had not received the tires. After dealing with her tire losing air daily and not receiving a call from Costco, she went to the store on March 15th, 2017 she was told only one tire has been ordered and was in the store. She desperatly needed a tire so she took the one tire and the customer service rep told her he had to re-order three more tires for her, telling her they would be delivered via UPS in about 5 days. On March 19, 2017, I ask her again about the tires, she called Costco and was told they were not in yet. On March 21st, 2017 while she is on her way to work at 8pm, because she works nights, she had a blow out on the freeway. Here it is March 24th, 2017, still no tires and now we are desperate for tires, we have to go to a local tire dealer in Waipahu, Hawaii who luckily had all four tires in stock, we spent more $$ because she was desperate for tires. My daughter called Costco again while she sat along the freeway asking for the ETA, the man that answered put her on hold for 5 minutes before he came back and said he did not know when the tires would be in. She said the man did not ask for her name, her membership # nor the order #... what kind of customer service is that? A ### one!! I have been a costco member for about 17 years and I recommended the membership to my daughter, so on February 17th, she became an executive member because my friend and I told her her rewards for the 749.00 tire purchase would pay for her executive membership. I am extremely upset with the way the Costo Tire center has treated us. This incident has caused us stress and anxiety. I would like a call back because I want a full refund to my credit card. My phone number is [protected]. Thank you, Margie, who is not a happy customer right now!

Ma