Costco Wholesale Corporationrude customer service rep

I upgrade my membership back in march. Was asked today while checking out if I wanted to upgrade. Told her I already did. Was told it wasn't showing up. A very nice supervisor went through all my receipts to find that I had indeed upgraded. He then took me to customer service desk and told lady I had upgraded and needed to be given credit for all I bought in last few months. He walked away and she looked at her computer and told me I was mistaken and that I hadn't been upgraded since 2014. I politely told her I had seen the receipt on other computer with my own eyes and she still told me I was wrong. We went back and forth for a few minutes and she basically told me I was lying.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Everett, WAThere were plenty of people around basically looking at me like I was trying to get something for nothing. I was completely embarrassed and pissed at same time. She was basically dismissing what I told her cause we all know computers can't be wrong! Lol the nice gentleman finally came back over and pulled it up from somewhere. No apology, no nothing! Just got a... Well, it wasn't on my computer. I was told I would personallt get a call and that all the things u bought will be added on but I have a feeling there will be more issues. Believe it or not, sometimes the customer is right (She was already told that by nice man) regardless, it was a terrible customer service experience!

Sh
May 07, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      May 07, 2017

A lot of people, when proven wrong, are too embarrassed to own up to their mistake. That's not a good trait to have but unfortunately, it's common.