Costco Wholesale Corporationcostco tire service

I dropped in for a tire purchase at Costco Tore in Temecula, CA. The particular tire I needed was not in stock. I was advised to purchase the tire so they can order it and it would be in at 1200 or 3:00pm the next day. I was also informed I would receive a call from Art at 12 or 3 to notify me the tire arrived and to bring in my vehicle. I called at 1205 the next day since I did not receive a call and Kyoshi answered the phone and told me I would receive a call when it arrived and a very rude manner and no customer service what so ever.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Temecula, CAI called back to ask him what was wrong with me calling inquiring about a tire I had already purchased and not received. He was apologetic and told me the tire would definable be in today and I would receive a call around 3:00 pm. Well it is 5:00 pm now and I am at Americas Tire getting my tire replaced for $50 cheaper and great customer service. Costco will be my next stop for a full refund on my purchase and a lost customer for there tire shop. Very very disappointed and completely unregular for Costco in my experience. I guess the tire department is different...::

Apr 27, 2017