Costco Citi Visa / card service
Incident date 10/23, 10/24/2016.
During travel to Texas, two credit card transactions were refused, while a large transaction at Costco, San Antonio was approved. On returning home, I received mail and telephonic information that I must call to take a " block "off the card. On calling I was told that I must notify the card company if I planned to use the card away from home. I could not obtain a mileage radius. I then explained that a Costco charge from the same geographical area had been accepted and was told "...well, that's Costco...".
Since having my card "restored", I have been frequently been having to provide additional proof before the card is accepted.
Overall, I rate the service as very poor; not even close to expected Costco standards.
I was told by citi Visa that their policy was set, and it would no good to complain to Costco, since they handled those complaints.
It's nice to use one "main" card. Unfortunately, I will now need a different card as backup when I leave town.
More Costco Citi Visa Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - poor cashier service
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - bakery and parking
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - costco tire department
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - president feta cheese
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - pharmacy