Cooking Club of America / not receiving anything from them

Jul 31, 2015
I joined the cookingclub as a lifetime member, paid in full, back in 2008 or before (?), at first I received the apron, the strainer/steamer pan, and the magazine, and supposedly I was eligible to test new products and kitchen gadgets. I never received anything further with the exception of the magazine, once every two months! Then a few years later I was sent a new request to join as an elite status member for yet more money when I thought that I already had that status with my first lifetime membership, but when I failed to join the new membership they cut everything off! I haven't received anything from them for well over a year now, with the exception when they sent me some kind of collectible that I did not order, nor wanted, for a ridiculous price, (basically a molded resin piece of junk!), and when I refused to pay for it they cut me off completely. I explained to them that it was not kosher to send something that I did not order and expect me to pay for it, or to take time out of my schedule to return the item plus pay for the return postage. All i want is my magazine like I am supposed to be getting - for life, due to being a life time member and I would really like to be able to test kitchen products and gadgetry. I want them to honor my original life time membership!

Cooking Club of America / Scout.com Logo Cooking Club of America / Scout.com