Continental Finance Mastercard / Rude customer service, bogus card

Scranton, PA, United States Review updated:
This company is a rip-off and a scam!!! Their cust. service is a joke and a complete waste of time because in their own words-"we dont have a customer service!!!" they harass you and are ignorant. I run a call center and believe me, i will spread the word that this company is a waste. So take this as your notice- cancel my card or i will file charges against you in a court of law in my state!!!!!

Comments

Sh
  3rd of Mar, 2008
I agree, and their billing department is worse. They are reporting my husband as 120 days past due on a paid in full, closed account and refuse to remedy it. Hope the summons they are getting on Friday will inspire them to correct it.
Br
  11th of Mar, 2008
Man this world is nothing but a scam.

I cannot believe that I got this card in the mail and just got a bill today and they say I owe 250 and I have not even activated the damn thing yet. They are nothing but predators. What is the best way for me to get out of this situation?
An
  22nd of Mar, 2008
I agree with Brian. I just closed mine without even ever activating it and after paying over $250.00 in fees for a non activated card. Predators. Beware!

Continental Finance Company Logo Continental Finance Company