Continental Finance Company / Credit card fraud!

1 po box 8099Newark, DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18005186142

Do not bite! I was desperate for money, and decided to go for the Continental Finance credit card for those with bad credit. I got 50 bucks! They promise a 300 dollar credit line, then you get 50 bucks. I now owe 438.00. Why? Because I owe the 50, plus 250, plus late fees and oh man, this is a con job! Please, do not go here, this company should not be functioning, they should be outlawed. I have written the attorney general, and advise all of you to do so when you are cheated, we all have a voice, lets get rid of these evil peoples greed, be counted, complain!!~!!! If nothing more, let the authorities know. Do not get a card form this company!

Comments

• Ca
      3rd of Apr, 2008

same thing happen to me and i strongly agree with you. Now it is in my credit

3rd of Apr, 2008

Again same thing happened to both of us. Suppose to be $300 only get $50 and really don't even get that because they find some way of ###ing you and making credit worse. Mine ended up $493. I called them today 04/03/2008 and went the hell off and told them to give me a settlement offer and I got one from them of $210 I took it. They will get 3 payments from me of $70 on the dates they said which i think one was 04/15, 04/29, and 05/13 but i can't miss those or messes up deal. We will see how it works out.

• Mi
      21st of May, 2008

I have had a good experience with Continental Finance: IF you have bad credit, and applied for a credit card from them you should have read all the terms it says your credit limit is $300.00 but with the processing fees and the one time membership fee you will have a $50.00 limit. I have had this card for over a year, read and understood the terms before agreeing to the card. TIP #1: READ, READ, READ... TIP #2: BAD OR NO CREDIT MEANS YOU PAY TO EITHER RE-ESTABLISH OR ESTABLISH CREDIT. This company is not a rip-off, just some people do not take the time to read and understand the charges and the agreement you are about to sign off on!