Continental Finance Company / Credit card fraud!

po box 8099Newark, DE, United States Review updated:
2.5
Phone: 18005186142
Do not bite! I was desperate for money, and decided to go for the Continental Finance credit card for those with bad credit. I got 50 bucks! They promise a 300 dollar credit line, then you get 50 bucks. I now owe 438.00. Why? Because I owe the 50, plus 250, plus late fees and oh man, this is a con job! Please, do not go here, this company should not be functioning, they should be outlawed. I have written the attorney general, and advise all of you to do so when you are cheated, we all have a voice, lets get rid of these evil peoples greed, be counted, complain!!~!!! If nothing more, let the authorities know. Do not get a card form this company!

Comments

Ca
  3rd of Apr, 2008
same thing happen to me and i strongly agree with you. Now it is in my credit
Ch
  3rd of Apr, 2008
Again same thing happened to both of us. Suppose to be $300 only get $50 and really don't even get that because they find some way of ###ing you and making credit worse. Mine ended up $493. I called them today 04/03/2008 and went the hell off and told them to give me a settlement offer and I got one from them of $210 I took it. They will get 3 payments from me of $70 on the dates they said which i think one was 04/15, 04/29, and 05/13 but i can't miss those or messes up deal. We will see how it works out.
Mi
  21st of May, 2008
I have had a good experience with Continental Finance: IF you have bad credit, and applied for a credit card from them you should have read all the terms it says your credit limit is $300.00 but with the processing fees and the one time membership fee you will have a $50.00 limit. I have had this card for over a year, read and understood the terms before agreeing to the card. TIP #1: READ, READ, READ... TIP #2: BAD OR NO CREDIT MEANS YOU PAY TO EITHER RE-ESTABLISH OR ESTABLISH CREDIT. This company is not a rip-off, just some people do not take the time to read and understand the charges and the agreement you are about to sign off on!

Continental Finance Company Logo Continental Finance Company