Conn's / customer service
I purcahsed a Poulan Pro Rototiller on 3/30/08. The second time I used it the drive shaft in the transmission broke. Conn's said I had to take it 60 miles to their service center. Poulan Pro told me to take it 5 miles to one of their authorized service centers.
The PP service center stated it had a defective drive shaft and would cost more to repair than replace. They gave me a written statement to give to Conn's so I could get an exchange. Conn's stated their mechanic had to make a decision.
Conn's took the tiller on 5/20/o8. as of 7/8/08 they still haven't had time to look at it. The store manager in white settlement, TX states he cannot do anything for me until they look at it. I asked if he could call someone to see what the delay was. He said he could not and that he has 4 refrigerators in the same limbo.
I have repeatedly called Conn's service center and complaint center. The complaints center puts you on hold without asking and then transfers you from person to person. The final transfer was a recording stating that the service center was now closed. It was amazing.
Their sign says award winning customer service. Who gave these people an award.
I googled Conn's Customer service to find a better number and found this web site. The complaints I read were the same story.
I do not recomend using Conn's at all.
More Conn's Complaints & Reviews
- Conns - credit harassment 
- Conns - scam and cheating 
- Conn's Appliances - Dallas, TX - Nothing but a problems! 
- Conn&s - harassmnent 
- Conns - tricked me into paying my charged off account 
- Conn's Home Plus - timeliness of a claim submitted almost 2 months ago
- Conn's Home Plus - poor customer service and continuous lies.
- Conn's Home Plus - refrigerator repair
- Conns.com - refrigerator
- Conn's Home Plus - customer service