Conns Appliance / Sony 52 LCD 120 Htz / they dont know what they are selling you
I recently bought a 52 inch sony lcd tv i whanted the 120 htz sony i told the guy 3 times if it was the 120 htz he said yes.The box of the tv didnt advertise the 120 htz so i asked again if it was the 120 htz and again he said yes.Well after taking my tv about 35 miles home
i looked it up on line and found out they gave me the wrong tv like i expected and i asked my self how many people who dont know get the wrong product that looks identical but doesnt diliver what they whant or paid for.Well i took it back and in front of my eyes they got the used tv i got and put it nicely in the box for another custumer i wonder if they would even discount the tv since it was open but i doubt it.CUSTOMERS BEWARE OF WHAT YOU BUY AND GET...
More Conns Appliance / Sony 52 LCD 120 Htz Complaints & Reviews
- Conns - credit harassment 
- Conns - scam and cheating 
- Conn's Appliances - Dallas, TX - nothing but a problems! 
- Conn&s - harassmnent 
- Conns - tricked me into paying my charged off account 
- Conns.com - washer-dryer
- Conn's Home Plus - credit department/ accounts payable
- Conn's Home Plus - repeated phone calls for payment when my account is paid in full and closed 6 months ago.
- Conn's - my account
- Conn's Home Plus - ge stove