Con Edison / over charge to landlord
My tenant closed her Coned account but still using the premise
4 months. Now I open the coned account but coned put the last 4 months electric
usage onto my bill. And force me to pay for it. I called Coned about tenant account. I was
told me it is not of your business. Because I am not the account owner. I don't
get any information of Tenant's utility account.
I have no ideal tenant close their account and still using it and the bill put
in to landlord when l open my account
later( tenant move out).
More Con Edison Complaints & Reviews
- Con Edison - overcharging 
- Con Edison - deposit requirement
- Con Edison - deposit & harassment 
- Con Edison - meter reading appt 
- Con Edison - conspiracy & fraud 
- Con Edison - terminating service w/o notification
- Con Edison - bills that can't add up
- Con Edison - steel plate covering a vacant coned vault.
- Con Edison - partial electricity (no 220 volts) at 121-41 238th st., queens, ny. 11422
- Con Edison - I am complaining about service