Comwave / Comwave Canada (Solution to your Problems)

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I have had comwave for over 5 year had several occassions got worst customer service over 40 min hold time and issue never been resolved.

Actually if you look at customer service and managers they are working 12 to 20 dollar job to pay their bills, do you really think they care about your issue? definetily not.

The only key people who care about customer service is the one who own the company (i.e Owner, President, CEO, CFO etc) because turn over goes to them which is in hundres and thousands of dollars plus comepetion.

If you are Having any problems with your services with Comwave Canada, dont call customer serivce because its nothing but waste of time.

Call President of Comwave Canada
Name: Abe Benitah
Office Number [protected] Ext: 301
Cell: [protected]
email: [protected]@comwave.net

whenever i had problems I called Abe's cell at appropriate timings before mid night and after 7am EST since he works late hours and issue is resolved in minutes.

I hope this information will resolve 100% of your concerns.

Ra

Comments

• Rl
      14th of Dec, 2017

I had a problem with Comwave due to cancellation charges, I contacted the President of Comwave Mr.Abe Benitah,
    He heard my concerns with the cancellation fees and wanted to know my situation.
    Mr, Benitah was very patient with my concerns and promptly resolved the issue.
    I was pleasantly surprised of the positive outcome, and in the future would highly recommend going back to Comwave and the services they provide.
    It is very rare that a President of any company could give a customer the time to hear concerns of a customer, and I am very impressed with Mr. Benitah and his professionalism.
    I am very Happy with the outcome.
    Randy Lukas