Comwave Networks / home phone, internet and tv

1 385 Elgin CrtOshawa, Ontario, Canada
Phone: 905-436-0716

May 20th 2018
Around the middle of February I decided to switch my service from Bell to Comwave. Unfortunately the switch never happened despite numerous calls to customer service. One of the biggest issues (barriers) to the solution was the incredible amount of wait time I endured every time I called. Then when I would finally get through to a representative I had to retell the same story over and over again. Which was that I had switched from bell to comave but I was paying for two bills. It actually started with my home phone around the middle of march because in the switch between the two providers I ended up with no service for almost a week. I could call out but no one could call in. I thought that it would be ok from there but I continued to get bills from bell for my tv and internet. Comvave kept saying it was bells fault but clearly it wasn't because you could see the data usuage on my bill. Which by the way I never have received a notice from Comwave showing my data usuage, or anything. Then last week I received a customer care notice from comwave saying that my monthly credit card payment was declined. I did not see it right away because I have been ill with shingles and I was not at work and not using my computer. The date on the card had expired from what I can see. Within three days of that notification my tv and internet were shut off by comwave. (The phone was not cut off because Bell took it back about three weeks prior, (Comwave allegedly continued to have my internet and tv) That was when I first noticed that there was a problem with this months payment. When I turned on my computer there was notice of failure to pay on the interface of my computer that filled the screen I did not need to log on to see it, it was just there and I could not get it off the screen So instead of investigating why the payment was not honored or even to provide me with some notice so I could rectify it, not only was I cut off but I was unable to use my computer at all. Having my home computer completely disabled by Comwave over this is the most disturbing part of all. I called Bell and within a couple of hours they had my services up and running. This was possible because it had never been switched over as it should have been. (That was about a week ago)
I want my money back for the services that I never received from middle of February up until the end of April. No more payments will be authorized against my credit card from now on as I have informed the credit card company not to process them.
This whole incident has been very disturbing. It has caused me a lot of stress which has aggravated my health. I have repeatedly asked for a solution to this mess with no avail. Please address this situation once and for all. I say once and for all due to the many reviews I have read about Comwave's unfair business practices (which now span many years) which are quite similar to my own. This company should not be in business at all...
My phone number, which is the only account number I have ever had with Comwave, is [protected].
My email address is [email protected] ca.

Co