ComEd

Posted: Oct 13, 2017 by

customer care

Chicago, Illinois
My power was disconnected a tech came out and said " he had to put an order in and would atleast call me to say a day." No such call occurred I then call customer care. They could not give me any details either I asked to speak with a manager. I told of my situation of haveing 4 children and two seniors living in my home. I then proceeded to tell her I was using a generater I asked if she could atleast give me some information as to a day. All she could do is laugh at my situation and say 3-5 days. In which this would actually be 7 days without power since there was a weekend. At this point I was furious as to how careless and unprofessional this supposed seasoned worker that is in a manager position was. I then told her how she could laugh she denied then when I asked for her information to lodge a complaint is when she became professional which by this point her being so rude, unprofessional and just plain callous was not appreciated. This employee was Stacy ext. 2315 was the only information she would provide no last name no facility where I can send a complaint. This was by far the worst show of professionalism or lack of I have ever come accross.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Employees

Comments

N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
This issues are everywhere. I am in Texas and they are very rude here, they don't care is not their house. Good luck trying to speak with a real manager because must of the time they use each other and pretend they are managers.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree