Comcast - Minneapolis, MN / connection problems, no refund
We had Comcast for 2 years, they supplied our cable phone and internet. We started experiencing problems with our phone service right away. Our phone would go out for hours at a time we were unable to receive and make calls. When I contacted them from a payphone I would sit on hold forever to be told that they ran a check and yes it does not seem to be functioning properly. After the call my phone would start working again for anywhere from 1 month to a week. About a month ago I had a vacation planned and need to confirm my hotel and flight, My husband was also driving a crappy car because our good car broke down, my husband had my cell phone in case he broke down he could call me to go get him. That morning my phone went out and when I called them yet again they told me they wouldn't be able to fix it for 24 hours I explained that it was very important that it get taken care of right away. I was told that it was unlikely that it would be taking care of that day but If they were able to get a tech out they would call me. I again explained to her my phone didnt work. After some choice words I told her to just disconnect my service.
After we returned back from vacation my phone was working . I called and switched service to a different co. I was told I would receive a refund from the time my service was out and also for the time I had already paid for, I was told by the rep. that it was $91.54. Today I received a check for $41 when I contacted them I was told that the discount for when my phone was not working was not in the computer and since I no longer had their service they were unable to issue the refund.
More Comcast - Minneapolis, MN Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - 1st time customer who ordered self help kit
- Comcast / Xfinity - double billing
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet essentials program
- Comcast / Xfinity - free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).
- Comcast / Xfinity - xfinity service driver