Comcast Cable / runaround
Well I ordered up cable TV and High speed internet. We set up a date for them to come install it in my new apartment. I go off to work and i get a call from Comcast saying that they cant get in, and they need to redo the install date. I call my fiance and ask about why he wasn't let in. She sed he never came! I called them back and sed he wasn't there there like we are sorry let get you a new install date I sed sure thinking a close buy date. Nope its like 5days from the old one. So today roles around and he is sapost to be here between 7-9am I get a call at like 8:30 saying the technician cant get in. I look out the door there no one there! I look down to the main door for the building and still no one is there! I told them no one is here. Well turns out wrong building on the order form he by the office! I tell them that they say I need to get the address changed so I call customer service. They end up shutting down my account making a new one and guess what? A NEW INSTALL DATE!!! In order for me to keep my new job I need internet, well looks like comcast might have screwed the pooch for me on this one!
More Comcast Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet alarm system cable services
- Comcast / Xfinity - voice
- Xfinity - internet, tv & phone "best deal of the year!"
- Comcast / Xfinity - "top stories"
- Comcast / Xfinity - property damage