Comcast / fraud and scam
In 2003 I sold my condo and bought a house. I called Comcast to transfer service and they informed me that I would have to close my account and then open a new one and also drop the box off at their local office.
I opened the new account, closed the old, and dropped off the box.
In 2006, I decided to refinance my home. My credit score came in low so I ordered a report. Sure enough, Comcast is on it. I call Comcast and spend at least 4 hours dealing with them. No one knew which department handled it. Finally someone said that they would fix it for me. They placed the mark on it because they said I didn't return the box. The rep said I just needed to bring the receipt in showing that I returned the box. I said fine, but I wanted a apology letter and a letter stating that is was wrongly put on my credit and also for them to fix the mark.
I get to Comcast and after waiting in a seriously long line, I was met by a attitude ridden employee. She makes a copy of the receipt and says they will send me the info later. I try and talk to a supervisor to no avail. Now, 2009 rolls around and I get a credit report and there is comcast again. They never fixed the report nor did I ever receive the letters requested.
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - xfinity service driver
- Comcast / Xfinity - technician
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet alarm system cable services
- Comcast / Xfinity - voice
- Xfinity - internet, tv & phone "best deal of the year!"