Comcast - Atlanta, Georgia / comcast internet is nothing but trouble!
I have had nothing but trouble since i got service through comcast. On July 6th my service was connected, but they had to have a new cable installed from the pole to my house. I was told on that day that the cable would be buried in 10 business days. It was done on Dec 4. In November i wrote a complaint to the FCC, i was sent a copy of the letter that comcast responded with stating the cable was buried on Nov 13th. I have a copy of the work order stating that it wasn't buried until 12/4/06. On 12/27 ironically I called to transfer my service to a new address since i was moving, 23 days after the cable was just buried. On 12/31/06 at 11:50pm my service went out... Go figure. I called customer service and was put on hold. Once my internet service mysteriously came back on i got online and spoke with a rep named Greg who was nothing but rude to me. He stated that since i had requested a transfer my account had been closed and he could not help me. I asked him just to reset my cable box anything to help. Nothing he outright refused to help. I asked to speak to a manager and he just stated there's not one available at this time. All of this of course while i was still on hold on the phone waiting for a rep to answer. After I thanked him for ruining my new years and making me cry he thanked me for using comcast and told me to have a great day. I'm so serious. I did some research and found comcast's corporate office and phone number along with responding to the complaint with the FCC i plan on raising cane. I also have gone with bell south and direct TV just so i don't have to deal with comcast ever again.
More Comcast - Atlanta, Georgia Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - reckless driver 
- Comcast / Xfinity - overcharged and service disconnected 
- Comcast / Xfinity - billing/ missing payments 
- Comcast / Xfinity - constant grey boxes like a twitter feed
- Comcast / Xfinity - Comcast sux