Club Pogo / Play ad free? Not anymore!
I joined Club Pogo and now pay $5.99 monthly ($71.88 total a year). The biggest reason for joining was the fact it was advertised as "AD FREE". Now they are advertising through the chat boxes in the lobbies and in the game rooms. I'm sorry but when I join a "Club" advertised to let you play "Ad Free Games" I expect not to have to scroll up in my game room to see what what my Spades Partner or Tourney head just said. Anyone who has ever had to scroll up knows the extra royal pain it is because anything new typed in doesn't automatically scroll as it should. Now your stuck and have to constantly scroll down because the chat window doesn't work right. I don't want an iPhone app, nor do I want to purchase one of you half price games for 50%. We all see these ads when we sign in and when we move among the game pages. We don't need to see them again in the chat area of the game lobbies nor the game rooms. I am tired of having ads shoved down my throat.
More Club Pogo Complaints & Reviews
- Pogo.com - I won the jackpot, but they wont pay! 
- Pogo.com - Club Pogo Jackpots not paying! 
- On Line Games Pogo / Ea www.ea.com CA - Cancel charge authorization 
- Dri Electronic Arts, Dri*gamezone - Fraud 
- Club Pogo - Unable to play pogo games 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - dragon age and customer service in general
- Electronic Arts (EA) - lost an inform card
- Electronic Arts (EA) - pogo 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - Fifa 17
- Electronic Arts (EA) - The Sims 3