Clkbank.com / every other day diet

1 TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-208-345-4245

My husband saw a book (??) he wanted to order. So he gave out our credit card # to order the book. Turns out its an ongoing internet program that keeps charging your credit card. When I read that, I immediately called my bank. A charge for 39.97 already posted BUT I canceled my husbands card so no further charges can be incurred. I am also trying to contact Clkbank.com to get a full refund within the 60 day period to NO AVAIL. I keep getting "voice mail is full"..."go to our website"...call during regulare business hours." This is a scam people. Be very aware...So all I am out is 37.97...thank God!

Comments

2nd of Sep, 2010

Sorry but this is totally inaccurate. We have NO recurring billing products for $39.97. We have THREE ways to receive a refund, one being from Clickbank.com 'direct'. The other being from the customer service site plainly listed on the product download page. help.jonbenson.com -- and from there, within the 60 days, you could have refunded 'yourself' with nothing more than your receipt. However, even at this late date, I'll still refund your money. Just send this message to our help desk using the URL above.