Clkbank.com / took my credit card money $39.95 did not work no phone number for contact

1 917 Lusk Street-Suite200Boise Idaho 83706, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: no phone

They took my credit card and charged me $39.95 and it does not work it is a fraud I want my money back I want a credit on this account they gave me only a order # RFE2MQ2Q thats it, no phone number to contact them, and when I go to search I don't get any information at all it comes back and says no matches. They are a fraud and my name is Peter Jannuzzi phone # [protected] please reply my email or call

Comments

20th of Nov, 2008

I should have checked this out before, I sign up. I agree the postings, they took my credit card, charged me $29.95. When checking my account they had me charged with $80.00. I have taken action so this want happen again. I don't know if I will be able to get my money back, but I am doing everything I can for this to happen.

• Pe
      17th of Jan, 2009

I had made a payment of UD$39.95 in July 08. Until now, I'm still not able to locate my lost sister in Canada. Each time I get into the website, the whole computer system will just get "hang". Note sure whether am I a fool to make such payment? Please tell me... are you a fraud organisation cheating my money? FRUSTRATED

• Tr
      23rd of Jan, 2009

I had the same problem. My bank account was charged $42.89 and I don't know what I got for that payment. Don't have any information except clickbank.net. My e-mail address is d.treptow@sbcglobal.net. Please let me know what this is all about.

• Sc
      8th of Feb, 2009

On 02/06/09 Friday, I subscribed to the above for $34.95 for indepth information not normaly accessible on search engines and was immediatly pissed off, I used the sites "contact us" page and told them that they are a scam, that they have set their internet site "META TAGS" to answer any call's in "Google search engine" related to tax, personal, ect ect to answer up on these searches. What I got was crap after paying in my money to these theives, I threatend to report them to Google.com and stop my payment.

02/08/09 Sunday, My check card was bilked for $2, 400.00 worth of merchandise from fraudulent internet transactions and locked out by my bank (thankfully) when they noticed something wrong going on.

### of the earth ...don't do business with them

• Sc
      11th of Jun, 2009

I agree that the search capability of government-reports.com does not work. From my perspective it is entirely useless. After searching for some information that presumably is standard in their databases and receiving no results, I searched simple things for which I have a known result. Examples: reverse phone for my own phone number and others, my address, residents for addresses, military records, etc. No Results. Their tech service did so of the same searches and also did not receive usable results.

I have requested a refund. They do not make it easy.

1st of Dec, 2009

I too, signed up with clickbank.net, and now I feel stupid for giving them my credit card information, to which they charged 39.95 without notification. I'm not sure about what anyone else thinks, but isn't that stealing? Just saying. DON'T EVER DO BUSINESS WITH CLICKBANK.NET, oh and i hope they get sued for everything they have and will have.

18th of Dec, 2009

Yes, was scammed with Anti-Virus-Professional. Ended up being spyware itself and now i cannot get my money back, i need a number.