Clickbank.com / unauthorized billing
Payed for unlimited access, couldn't complete order but payment was taken. Contacted cust service and got a reply with a couple direct member links and my username and password. Links don't even start the browser looking for the page.
Instructions said if the links don't work to cut and paste the links into browser, but still does nothing. Linked to the site the way I found it to begin with and went to members page. It asked for username and password, so I think finally getting somewhere, but after I input the information, it takes me to the page that I signed up to begin with, and asks me to pay to join site. Continuous loop.
The only thing that seems to work is the page that takes your money. This is the second transaction i've made with this company. I use paypal, so I was able to get my money back, but without that I don't believe I would have a chance. The customer service seems automated responses, just to keep you trying.
More Clickbank.com Complaints & Reviews
- Clkbank.com - a charge for 39.95 
- Click Bank.com - scam charges 
- Clkbank.com - online scam 
- ClickBank - forex automoney 
- Clkbank*com - bank account shows clkbank*com charge 
- ClickBank - computer software charge against my debit card for which I did not authorise
- ClickBank - non-delivery of email information paid for
- ClickBank - clk-bank.com charges from april 9, 2018 thru august 27, 2018 did not agree to these charges and don't know what they are for. it is a scam.
- ClickBank - I need to return a duplicate order.
- ClickBank - disabled clickbank account due to 1 chargeback