ClickBank / Overcharged

On January 18th I signed on to criminal check.com and ordered a membership for 1 year and access to civil information for 1 year. The charge was $25.94 I received a confirmation of my order but could not acces the site. They give a customer service web site for help of http//www.recordsarea.com/support/ I have tried to contact this site but it does not come up. They also make note of the software publisher to email for help at support@recordsaarea.com I cannot get anything at this site either. I think I have just been ripped off. My concern is for the fact they have my credit card information. Please let me know if you can help.

Sh

Comments

• Ro
      30th of Jan, 2009

I wondered how I was going to download movies by paying a one time fee but I still foolishly paid the money. Then they sent me an email which told me to go to a website to download movies which was in torrent format. So it's basically file sharing over the internet. I'm sure that there is some sort of copyright infringement going on here.

I told them I wanted a refund and all I got was (it seemed to me to be ) an automated response giving another way to download the movies with more instructions. This occurred four times. I have not gotten a response from the help link in the emails. I have directly gone to clickbank.com and left them an email there telling them I want a refund. On their website they do not have contact by phone which annoyed me even more. I am waiting to see if I get a response from them. In the meantime I contacted my credit card company which promptly told me that they would credit back my money to my account and deal with click bank themselves . Go Amex!
    If there is anything positive to report on my dealings with this company I will update my comments.

Nevertheless, my opinion is that this company is doing some real shady business. For me it was making me pay for something I can most likely get free (if i want to ) and most likely encouraging me to infringe on copyright laws. That's more than shame on them. That's criminal shame and blame on them.

• Re
      13th of Feb, 2009

I can not get in and I paid today

• Mi
      30th of Mar, 2009

I can help, go to http://www.clickbank.com/csinquiry.html and request a refund from click bank, if it was a scam they will refund your money if its within the 60 day guaratee. i just done it and it took them maybe 10 minutes to send me confirmation that i was getting my refund in 5 buisness days