Cleartrip / fraud transaction
I have made two booking from Cleartrip, to Andaman and Nicorbar island at Holiday Inn Beach Resort, Havelock Trip ID : [protected] and Holiday Inn Beach Resort, Neil Island Trip ID : [protected] from 24 - 27 th Dec 2017 and 27th -30th Dec 2017 respectively with pay at hotel policy for both the hotels.
1. I have cancelled the above mentioned hotels on 14- Sep-2017.
2. Cleartrip has made a fraud transaction for the second hotel i.e. for Trip ID : [protected] on 30-Dec-2017 @1:30 am, stating that Trip ID : [protected] booking was non-refundable.
3. The policy is same for both the hotels then why they have charged me only for one hotel.
4. As per policy if the booking is non-refundable in that case full amount should have been charged at the time of booking i.e. on 15-May-2017.
I have proof for all the above mentioned statement which I have made and can be produced in demand.
Please respond ASAP
Kiran Singh #[protected]
More Cleartrip Complaints & Reviews
- ClearTrip - fraud-deducting amount without intimation 
- Cleartrip.com - 8 months and still waiting for refund of ticket money. 
- ClearTrip - Flight cancelled no refund over 45 days 
- Cleartrip - refund status
- Cleartrip - trip id : 171219270428
- Cleartrip - refund for ticket
- Cleartrip - non refund of failed ticket booked
- Cleartrip - change of international travel tickets
- Cleartrip - horrible service and product. a true nightmare
- Cleartrip - ticket refund cleartrip