Clarks Shoes — Sole & heel disintegration
I am a handicapped 74 year old woman. I put on my Clark's sandals this morning to drive to get some food. I noticed my sandals did not feel right but thought it might be my feet. When I got back in my car I noticed a large chunk of black "dirt" by the brake which turned out to be from my shoes. When I drove home I looked at my soles and found they were torn up and full of holes and large crevasses. I could have fallen very easily and shudder to think of injuries at my age!!!
I don't believe I had worn my shoes more than 6 or 10 times!!!
More Clarks Shoes Complaints & Reviews
- Clark Shoes - Soles fall apart! 
- Clarks Shoes - Soles disintergrate 
- Clark Shoes - Soles fall apart or crack open 
- Clark Shoes - Top of shoe detaching from sole 
- Clarks Shoes - Defective shoes 
- Clarks Shoes - Sole of shoes cracked after 2 months 
- Clarks - Poor quality 
- Clark Black Rhonda Shoes - shoes hurt top of my toes
- Clarks - Shoes and boots
- Clarkes Shoes - Bullying, rudeness and racism