Citifinancial Retail Services / Customer service and fees

7928 leicester drNaples, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2393532622
I call the costomer service # and can't get a person it s automated I call another c.s.# and they say they can't take my call I go on line to find another # and they tell me again they cant take my call in the mean time I owe no money but the company still charges me late fees and finance charges over and over again and I cant get any body on the phone

Comments

Ri
  9th of Sep, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
CITIFINANCIAL closed my account but said they did it because I did not respond within the time allowed [30 days] to accept their new terms. Total lie. Never late once but since the credit line was 10, 000 they weren't taking any chances.
Su
  23rd of Sep, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
citibank is so crooked it should be closed !!!
Su
  23rd of Sep, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Citi Bank owns Sears, Home Depot and many others.
Their interest rate is NOW 27 % ... regardless of your credit rating.
THEY ARE CROOKS...PURE AND SIMPLE !!!
Please check and see if any of your credit cards are held by CitiBank ...
and get rid of them !!!

CITIBANK WILL RUIN YOU AND YOR CREDIT RATING !!!
Ae
  2nd of Mar, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have Rooms to go account through CitiFinancial Retail Services. It was suppose to be no interest charge until December 2012. However, I am paying 27% interest since March 2008 and call the customer service who told me my case was going to be considered and that I was going to be contacted within the next 15 days. Since then I have contacted them on May 2008, June 2008 and October 2008, but the so much expected call never happened. And they have the guts to tell that they did call my cell number once on May. Don't they know that all calls appear on the each person telephone bill? Well their number is not listed on mine. The reason they gave me over the phone for the interest charges was that I pay late once, which I did paying a late payment charge of $39.00 for that. This financial organization is full of greed!!!

engshang@yahoo.com
Ci
  16th of Mar, 2010
I had a similar situation with citi. First i get a letter saying I missed a payment 5 months prior and that citi changed its name about that same time. This was a four years 0% interest deal. I had every bill except that particular months bill. They also claimed they tried to call me. BS, leave a message. The letter states if we pay them basically $100 more than our standard payment, our status would be "current." Naturally i get on the horn with them and not ten minutes into it i realize this is some bs, so i give the phone to my wife who proceeds on the phone for the next 2 hours. She ends up paying them like $100 more than the letter asked for over western union. Not two or three days later i get a bill with all these finance charges. We wrote them a letter explaining that we never got the bill, because they said if we called them again "we would give up certain rights, " whatever that means. They basically said sorry about your luck. There is no doubt, in my mind, that this is some sort of scam. I even wrote a letter to the BBB about it and they are useless. I couldn't even get them to contact me. So, i hope this may help someone out there. I'm actually thinking about going to the news about this. I pay my bills and i am tired of all the bs that is going on with banks and credit cards.

CitiFinancial Servicing Logo CitiFinancial Servicing