Conduent Education Services / ACS Education Logo

Conduent Education Services / ACS Education

Having problems with Conduent Education Services / ACS Education?

Conduent Education Services / ACS Education Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 835 4611 (FFEL Borrower Services & Loan Origination)
+1 800 784 5309 (Collections Department)
+1 800 826 4470 (Campus Products and Services)
+1 800 397 8386 (MEFA Department)
+1 800 508 0806 (Specialized Servicing Department)
900 Commerce Dr., Ste 100

CPS Payment Processing
P.O. Box 7061, Utica, NY 13504-7061

Specialized Servicing, Loan Origination & MEFA Department
P.O. Box 7052, Utica, NY 13504-7052

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Conduent Education Services / ACS Education Customer Service. Initial Conduent Education Services / ACS Education complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Conduent Education Services / ACS Education above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Conduent Education Services / ACS Education. Discuss the issues you have had with Conduent Education Services / ACS Education and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Conduent Education Services / ACS Education Complaints & Reviews

May 02, 2019

Conduent Education Services / ACS Education — the image

Hi I would like to complaint about your staff varanooch kasemyad, her not appropriate night life with...

Sajna Aiyappa of Xerox / Conduent Business Services (ACS) — dilip telang is sexually harassing hr.

I'm Sajna Aiyappa of xerox / conduent business services. See my picture and picture of Dilip Telang. My...

Conduent Education Services / ACS Education — Student loans that were being discharged and acs's inability to work with me.

ACS student loans - Customer Service ACS Student Loans California United States 2010 March 28 I taken to the...

ACS Education ServicesStudent loan balance forwarded without a balance payoff from former lender.

Acs does not verify balances owed, but reassigns the balance in full previously had with former lender. Beware: acs will open new loan amount and not forward your balance owed... My original student loan was created with well fargo and texas guaranteed student loan for $4900 on june 1998. I graduated and completed my studies with a bba in finance on december 1998. I paid my monthly payment from the inception of the loan until 2003. Tgsl = texas guaranteed student loan agency did not give me any payoff amount and they thought I was not going to continue paying my student loan. I decided to find another lender to pay off the remaining balance with new lender - co-step education services.
Beware: co-step education services - did not reveal my balance being forwarded and recreated the entire loan - even when told on the telephone that they were going to adjust my loan amount - but never did.
I was never told my balance and costep started to threaten to force to ask I payoff my loan amount. I decided again to assign another lender my student loan - this company called: acs education services. They confirmed my information on the telephone and merely recreated my loan application from what costep had on file. It would be on feb. 2o15, when I found out that acs never verified the amount owed after making several payments and then decided to stop. I would constantly get the run around and no real answers to my requests. I have proof that shows on feb 2015 that my original student loan was zero balance and paid in full. I then contacted the credit bureaus, reported them to my congressman cuellar's office and have been battling them ever since. These education service companies have manage to send my application with them to the department of education and tgsl - where they do not have anyone to validate any of these amount created fraudulently. Meanwhile, I have suffered with poor credit and many years of no employment because of these criminals stealing my student loan information and recreating their own amounts to benefit them and steal my identity to be very bad>
I am a former u. S. Veteran, former government contract worker, and four year college graduate with a bba in finance - and these companies have no shame and they are given all the powers to steal my good credit as they see fit for accounts that are bogus. Bogus accounts were created on my behalf and nobody believes me enough to have them removed from record after telling them all that these companies have fraud me thousands of dollars. They need to be sued and they need to be made to suffer for the consequences they have created against me and many others out there.

• He
      Hector C. Sep 28, 2016

These student lenders - co-step, acs and onbank beware of them: do not give your ssn and information to have your loan recreated by them or anyone. They are scam artist that want to use your information to have you funnel them money with completed recreated amount that has nothing to do with your real account. I found out my education loan was paid in full, but this was so disturbing because costep, acs and onbank had already each recreated a $4900 loan amount three times over. Do not seek a new lender!!! stop paying your student loan and wait for your bank to give you your amount owed before you even consider refinancing your student loan. Scammers are waiting for you to have your information like your ssn and loan amount information - to recreate your loan and never bring down your amount owed. They will not post your payments with creditors and they will lie about your current status if you ever call them. Do not get an out of town lender - seek for a local bank or lender willing to take over your loan. Safer if you know the people you are dealing with your information.

ACS (Affiliated Computer Systems)Unlawful use of a social security number as a student loan identifier

On approximately June 2015, I pulled my credit reports only to find that ACS, otherwise Affiliated Computer was using my entire social security number as loan identifier. I contacted the company by several letters and a couple of e-mails in regards to this unlawful use. It took me 6 months after filing additional complaints with Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and the BBB to finally received a response. I was assured that this was resolved by having the trade line removed from all 3 major credit bureaus. However, I walked into a US Bank local branch and asked for a print out of my student loan account and surprise, surprise my entire social security number was on the computer print-out. My student loan is paid in full. Prior to all of this garbage, ACS was not using a entire social security number as a loan identifier. I have the documents indicating as such. NO ONE is doing an investigation into this matter and ACS has not resolved to find out JUST WHO SPECIFICALLY IS responsible for this criminal activity! They have not offered to find out who is doing this and fire these specific individuals.

Unlawful use, transfer, and possession falls under these violations:

1. New York Statute regarding Identity Theft which the loss is less than five hundred dollars is a Class E Felony. At this juncture, I have spent approximately fifty to seventy-five dollars which is indeed a loss for having to correct someone else's mistake due to ignorance and non due diligence.

2. Title 42, United States Code, subsection, 408

3. The Privacy Act of 1974

4. The Right to Financial Privacy Act of 1978

5. Social Security Act, subsection, 208 regarding (8) which states that anyone that discloses, uses, or compels the disclosure of the social security number of any person is in violation of the laws of the United States shall be guilty of a felony and upon conviction thereof shall be fined under Title 18, United States Code, or imprisoned for not more than five years or both. In addition according to (b) and (2) Sections 3612, 3663, and 3664 of Title 18, U. S. Code shall apply with respect to the issuance and enforcement of orders of restitution to victims of such offense under this subsection.

6. HIPAA Privacy Act-by unlawful disclosure of social security number

7. Identity Theft Assumption and Deterrence Act of 1998 regarding the unlawful transfer, possession, and disclosure of a social security number.

In order to remedy this situation I am asking for a restitution amount to paid in the amount of seventy five dollars to include the entire removal of my social security number in each and every database that ACS utilizes and that includes US Bank data and computer systems in this country or I am going to advise that no one does any business with these two entities. That will also include additional measures to remedy this situation. I want a letter signed by the responsible agent(s) of these companies that my student loans are paid in full or ELSE!!! That also includes that they have fully and completely resolved this situation and have removed my ENTIRE SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER FROM ANY AND ALL DATA COLLECTION AGENCIES, PERSONAL COMPUTERS, AND STORED RETREIVAL SYSTEMS. By the way, how much does this C. E. O. make and why isn't he or she ensuring that the appropriate safeguards are in place? How much money do you make Mr. or Ms. C. E. O. and why should I or anyone for that matter trust anything that comes out of ACS in that regard?! And guess what else Mr. or Mrs. C. E. O.? We will find out just who are the specific individuals are irregardless if ACS does an investigation or not. The truth fears no investigation. When we find out who is doing this, those specific individuals will receive the same treatment in return if not worse.-Period!

• Updated by Viktoria Sigrun · May 26, 2018

It appears to be resolved after 2-3 years. It should not have taken this long to resolve. It should have taken 1-2 days to correct as requested.

Acs Provided with false information

I called to set up payments and was told two times I do not have any due until November. However, when trying to purchase a vehicle the car dealership told me I was past due on a payment. I then contacted panhandle plains and was told to call ACS back and request a supervisor. The 3rd time contacting ACS I was told there was a past due payment. I would like this off my credit due to the fact I was told false information in August.

ACS XeroxTotal and completed veteran discharge refund

ACS will not send necessary form to E.C.M.C. To get my refund. No one seem to know if forms were sent and no one can seem to give a straight answer or seem to care about investigating to bring about an answer or bring things to a conclusion. They seem to not want to follow the guidelines of the program. It leaves you with the same amount of information when you call them as you did before you called them. Nothing or no intelligent response or information. It cause you to lose confidence in their honesty.

ACS EducationWebsite not found/loading errors

I applied for income based reduction off the federal website and was told I qualify to have a 0.00 payment at this time. Nelnet applied the IBR. ACS did not. I just checked my credit report and they have a negative mark that I am 90 days late. I only received one bill from them. When I tried to go on their site on both my chromebook and a windows computer, the site can not be found or does not load. Somebody above said they were told acs is going out of business and accounts will be transferred to nelnet. I hope this is true. When I have called ACS in the past, I get a foreigner with an accent that does not understand English. This is a horrible company to deal with.

Acs — Harassment

These people call me every day. At first they left a voicemail for a Mr. Armstrong. I called back and left my...

Acs Not able to log in

I have had trouble logging in to the payment center many times over the years. I have had to change my password even though I have NOT forgotten it several times. Even changing the password doesn't function sometimes. I've never had this problem with any other site. I'm begining to wonder if this is a ploy to have borrowers have to make late payments.

ACS EducationQuestionable Practices

My education loan was bought 4 years ago by ACS. After reading the reviews about the company back then I wish I could change but alas it was not possible. I believe they have predatory practices from what I read on the net and later experienced. Personally my loan was paid off about 6 months ago but I did have issues of concern. Three months after they bought my contract they contacted my grandma by phone and mail multiple times to verify my address and e-mail. She actually called me to ask what this was about. This is uncalled for especially since she was just a personal reference on my application (16 years ago) and did not co-sign my loan. I also registered immediately with ACS when they bought the loan and I was 17 months up at the time!! The only advice I have for the ACS deal is be up on your loan by at least 2 months. My thinking is if you are a few months up they will not have any incentive to charge you a crazy fee or make you pay large penalties if you are up on the loan.

Acs Fraud Lawsuit

Case No. 0603GU

Balance Amount: $965.75

Case File Transferred to ACS: - June 2014

Dear Customer,

Having checked your Social Security Number through our National Checking Database System, and finding out that you have been never charged for a fraud activity, ACS has decided to give you a chance to take care of this issue outside of the Court without you having a report on your Credit History and SSN. In order to avoid a lawsuit of $3341.86 against you, we request you to kindly pay the Court Restitution Amount which is $965.75 if you settle this matter today, you may be entitled to get some percentage of deduction on the restitution amount. You will have to send us a promissory note in order to hold your case file from being sent to the court house. On a case to case basis, you may be given the solution to pay 45-55% of the pending amount in the same month & a 30 days extension to settle the rest of the settlement amount as mutually agreed.

As we were unable to reach you so we are sending you this final notification through email. This legal matter will require your cooperation, so kindly get in touch with the department to make a payment and freeze down this case.

As you are a defaulter on this credit, the following counts are likely to be represented against you at local County Courthouse:

(1) VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION

(2) COLLATERAL CHECK FRAUD

(3) THEFT BY DECEPTION

Once the court action is initiated and a Judgment / Decree against you to recover the balance amount with the cost of law suit is received, we may need to ask the court to give one of the following order, should the debt remains unpaid:-

• Attachment of Earnings base (Earnings Arrestment)-Deduction from your wage by your employer or arrestment of part of your salary to satisfy the debt.

• Warrant of Execution (Exceptional Attachment Order) - Seizure and sale of movable non-essential assets / property by a County Court Bailiff /Sheriff Officer.

If you are under any state probation or payroll we need you to inform your reporting officer or manager about what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name. If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of the date on this letter, we will be compelled to seek legal representation .We reserve the right to begin litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretense of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the internet and your SSN. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred.

The Factual Basis for the complaints is as follows:

You accepted to return the funds from this aforementioned pending loan.

And as per the agreement the funds have yet to be returned and the collateral has proven to be null that is to say of no value.

At present, ACS INC is seeking either of the following remedy:

All funds to be returned as per terms of initial contract

Dear debtor, as we were investigating your profile credit bureau & social security administration we need some right answers from your side. Also we would like to know when you can pay the requested $965.75 to settle this case.

To resolve this issue contact us during the working hours Monday to Friday 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM EDT on [protected] or reply back to this email to get in touch with the representative.

NOTE: THIS CASE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION WITH MAJOR CREDIT BUREAUS

Yours sincerely

Collections & Legal Department

ACS LEGAL DEPARTMENT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Confidentiality Statement & Notice: This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. [protected] and intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, transmission, dissemination to unauthorized persons or other use of the original message and any attachments are strictly prohibited. If you received this electronic transmission in error, please reply to the above-referenced sender about the error and permanently delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

Acs Failure to comply with terms and conditions of contract

I am writing to complain about ACS (my student loan
                  provider).

I am currently in school half-time cumulatively: one
                  school is the University of Kansas (5 credit hours), and the other school is
                  Johnson County Community College (1 credit hour). I recently received a bill
                  from ACS stating my first payment is due on 06/14/2014. Therefore, I called
                  them to report I am in school half-time, because they need to place my account
                  in deferment status.

I spoke to a supervisor named Tory on 03/31/2014 at about
                  2:00pm after requesting to speak to a supervisor. She states that I need to
                  have each school complete paperwork stating I am in school half-time. I advised
                  her that I encountered a problem with this paperwork when attempting to
                  complete my deferments with Great Lakes. The problem is the paperwork makes
                  each school acknowledge that I am part-time, and I am under part-time status
                  with both colleges. Rather, I am cumulatively taking 6 credit hours which makes
                  me part-time overall at both colleges. Tory states that unless the colleges
                  sign this paperwork, they will not place my account in deferment status. I
                  advised her that the entrance and exit counseling merely status part-time
                  status, it does not state that it cannot be cumulative, and they are essentially
                  violating the terms and conditions of their contract. Moreover, I advised Tory
                  I had to report Great Lakes to the Attorney General’s office of Kansas, the
                  BBB, and to Ombudsman’s office, and the company finally cleared it up without
                  requiring the schools to complete the paperwork due to the mass confusion they
                  created with paperwork wording. Rather, Great Lakes picked up the phone and
                  called each school to verify my part-time status. Moreover, they stated that I
                  should have been advised by the original representative at Great Lakes that
                  each college could complete a letter stating my total hours, basically making
                  it an addendum to the paperwork that would reflect under part-time status at
                  both colleges, and it would have allowed Great Lakes to place my account into
                  deferment. Now, I am having to go through the same thing with ACS, and despite
                  explaining the process to them, which they should already know, they still
                  refuse to place my account into deferment status unless I provide the signed
                  paperwork (not admitting the addendum) with the schools each checking I am
                  enrolled with them half-time. And just like Great Lakes originally thought, ACS
                  believes I have to be enrolled in at least one college half-time rather than
                  accepting cumulative coursework.

If you are having the same problems with ACS, please report them to the BBB of Upstate NY, the Attorney General of NY and your own attorney general, the Ombudsman's office, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, and even the White House. The latter will take complaints to help with government agencies, so it makes sense that if the government is backing the loan, they should get involved or at least ake note of the problem.

Acs Not apply payments

Do not walk-run from this company they do not apply payments as the should. They inform you to pay an amount & when you do pay that amount of money. They do not apply the entire amount to your account. Acs has done this to me twice. You have to argue with them and still do not get anywhere. They are worst than the irs. Stay away from them.

Acs deceptive practices

ACS - CHECK YOUR AMORTIZATION SCHEDULE - does it seem like the principal owed isn't decreasing? Here's why... I've been dealing with ACS since our loans were transfered to them in January, 2006. At least once a year they lose a payment, attributed it to one loan and not the other, and in both cases charge me late fees and contact the credit agencies. We pay our monthly payment directly through our bank on the same date every month - 10 days ahead of the due date. I had proof that my check was sent on 8/4/10 and that it cleared on 8/29/10. But ACS said they had no record of it and I would need to get a copy from my bank to prove it. In the meantime, they are charging me late fees and sending notices that they will be reporting me to the credit agencies. Curious because of their chronic mismanagement of my accounts, I signed into their site and reviewed the history of my account. It was shocking to see that my payments were going to mostly interest and barely paying down the principle - after 8 years of payments, I'd barely made a dent. I called and spoke with a representative who told me that that the amounts paid to interest vs. the principle are dependent upon what day of the month the check arrives. Now, my checks go out on the 4th every month yet somehow they were cashed and credited to my account on all different days - sometimes the 12th, others the 29th. When I asked the rep to further clarify, she said that the interest is accrued daily and that when my check is applied can significantly alter whether or not my principle decreases. Yet, I send my check on the same day every month and there's great variance to when it gets cleared by ACS. Growing frustrated and more curious, I searched online and found this case...Fensterstock vs. Education Finance Partners/ACS - Affiliated Computer Services. Apparently I'm not the only one who finds this company's actions questionable. http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-2nd-circuit/1531053.html Also read this story: http://www.gothamgazette.com/article/law/20100803/13/3327 And this one titled: Recent Case Over Misapplied Student Loan Payments Opens Door for Possible Class Action Lawsuit http://studentlendinganalytics.typepad.com/student_lending_analytics/2009/03/recent-case-over-misapplied-student-loan-payments-opens-door-for-possible-class-action-lawsuit.html In short, taken from the first story cited above: In ruling on Fensterstock's suit, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, in Manhattan, just handed him a major victory. In a decision written by Judge Amalya Kearse, Fensterstock won the right to form a class action with others who entered the same agreement with the defendants. He also won the right to litigate in federal court rather than submit to arbitration. Shortly after he graduated from Law School in Hempstead, N.Y., and become a lawyer, Fensterstock had accepted the defendant's offer to consolidate his student loans into a single loan of $52, 915.49 at an annual interest rate of 9.32 percent. At the end of the loan period of 29 years, he would have paid approximately three times the amount with monthly payments being applied "first to charges, costs and fees; next to unpaid interest and then to principal." Fensterstock's payments were due on the 14th of every month, and he always mailed them in ahead of that date. After seven months, he had paid $7, 051.84 but he realized that by far the largest share of his payments was being applied to interest. In other words, his debt was being reduced by only $17 a month. This, he was told was because payments had to arrive on exactly the 14th -- not sooner, not later. On this basis, he calculated, there would be "an enormous" payment due at the end of the loan period -- not a final payment of $335 as he had been told at the inception. I've contacted the attorney who represented Fensterstock. Please do the same if you believe you're wrapped up in these deceptive practices as well.

• Br
                          bridge68 Jan 28, 2014

I recently found out that someone else is trying to file a class action lawsuit against ACS. Here's the firm. You should contact them. I am sending them files as I write.

Bragar Eagel & Squire, PC

Good luck,
                          Bridgette

• Ca
                          CalShiv Jan 07, 2014

I totally agree. I have paid $38, 000 & loan has only decreased $11, 000. Please advise if there is movement regarding a potential class action lawsuit or other legal action.

ACS Education ServicesDeferment paperwork continually lost

My son is in college and we took a loan from ACS Education Services because I didn't know better for my first kid in college. They started billing us even though he should be in deferment until after graduation. They told us that they needed proof from the college that he was a full time student. In March of 2012, we provided all the information and was told it would take a few months to get it taken care of. In September, we start getting bills again saying we are past due. I contact the company and they tell me that my son never followed up on the paperwork trail so it never got done. They said I needed to pay the $380 past due amount and they would put us in "rehabilitation" status and then deferment. So I paid the $380. I called 2 weeks later and was told it would take over 30 days. I called in 30 days and was told that it was still in process. I called again after receiving an invoice again owing $117 and they said not to worry that it was still in process. Today I receive another bill that is now delinquent for $235. I call the company and they tell me they are not sure why the deferment did not go through and they will put in a request for review. I asked to speak to a manager and was told that there were none on staff and someone would have to call me back. It is a bunch of CRAP! I understand their process...they bill you or they don't, you don't pay because you may not know to pay, you get a delinquency, then they send you to collections. They call you non-stop to get their payment. They tell you if you catch up the payment you are eligible for the deferment. Then once you pay they put you in "rehabilitation" which just means they are taking you out of collections which takes about 40 days to complete the process. Then instead of putting you in deferment, they start billing you again and the process starts all over. This is the biggest scam ever!!! Don't use this private company to take school loans! Go through the government and get federal loans!

ACS Education ServicesStudent Loan Payoff

I made the mistake of trying to pay off my loan early. After paying the amount by phone I was still charged my normal monthly payment. I was told by customer service that the payoff hadn't gone through because of my auto-pay status. She cancelled this and took the remaining payoff. I should not have been at all surprised when BOTH payoffs went through for an enormous amount of money. Of course they wanted me to do all the work to correct their mistake (which should have been caught by any computer system built in the last 20 years). The supervisor's advice was to dispute the charge with my bank because it would take ACS 30 days to issue a refund. Let the runaround begin... My favorite line of the night was "Sir, I didn't say it would take 30 days to fix the problem, just 30 days to issue a check." For me, being overdrawn by so much money for 30 days is the problem.

ACS EducationUnprocessed paperwork leading to default

ACS was givien the servicing rights to my federal student loan in June 2011, and I had requested forbearance while paying off some other bills. I filled out the paperwork four times, and it was never processed leading to a payment so large I couldn't afford it. I had spoken with a represenative from bot ACS and Great Lakes on several occasions and was informed I was eligible for forbearance. The third I filled it out, I got a letter from ACS stating that they had received my request, but needed me to make a payment of $350 in order to process it. I made the payment, and called a representative who said the forbearance would be processed when the payment posted. Two months, I received the same threatening letter saying I needed to take action for my loan. ACS had not processed my forebearance and said they did not receive my paperwork, but I had already gotten a letter stating they had, and that I need to make a payment, which I did. I filled out the paperwork again, and heard nothing until 2 months later when I got a letter saying that I was in default and needed to pay my loan in full. ACS no longer services my loan, but I had to enter into a rehabilitation program increasing my payment by $85 a month, and I will be charged a collection fee of nearly $6, 000 at the end of the program, all because ACS did not follow through and process my numbers requests for forbearance.

Acs Fraudulent Practices

One of my loans is $10, 000 in principle and $2500 in interest, and I am still in school. I paid them $10, 000 towards this loan and asked for it to be applied to the principle. They told me this could not be done and after the payment goes through, I should call and send in "a high security request" for the payment to be applied to principle. I was also told that the portion of the payment applied to interest would not be more than $50 as my interest rate is 6.8%. The phone payment apparently did not go through as I did not get an email confirmation which they said I would. I sent another online payment towards the same loan and it went through. Then they debited the first payment also. THEY DEBITED $21, 000 FOR A LOAN OF $12, 000 causing my bank balance to go in negative. My bank rectified this mistake by stopping one of the payments. I got an automated email from ACS noting that one of the payments had been stopped. However my online account is still not representing the accurate payments. I have called multiple times and nothing has changed. I need my online ACS account to reflect the actual situation as I need to pay off the rest of $2500 on this loan. Secondly, I noticed that they put $2500 towards interest and $7500 towards principle. How can they do this?

ACS EducationIllegal business practices

My student loan processing has recently switched from access group (Who still owns the loans) to acs - education. This means i now have to communicate only with acs and make all my payments to acs, which should not be a problem. On my first statement from acs, i noticed all my interest rates had changed to higher amounts. I have consolidated some of these loans and they are not legally allowed to charge a rate other then what i "locked in" at. After speaking with acs for over an hour, they finally admitted all my rates should be the lower amount i used to have with access group (Even the non - consolidated ones) and that they have had this problem with lots of the loans. So, if you have been recently transferred to acs double check the interest rates!
                                My second issue with them is i sent in a payment and specifically allocated only the minimum required amount to the consolidated loans and the excess amount to the non - consolidated ones (The non - consolidated ones have a variable interest rate that could raise very quickly for no reason, so i want those paid off first) . Two months pass with no new statements / bills from acs. I call them to see what the problem is, and i am told they do not send out any statements / bills until 15 days prior to your loan payment being due. The problem is my interest is accruing each month, i want to pay these things off early and not pay $400, 000+ total for a $90, 000 loan. At the request of the individual i spoke to on the phone, i accessed my loans online to find out my payment was allocated completely to the consolidated loan. This is done because acs obviously makes more money by holding a higher balance on your non - consolidated higher interest loans. This is not allowed. After calling to complain, i was told if they switch it now to the correct amount, it might go to default because nothing was paid in the last 2 months (Because nothing was due and magically i never received a statement of bill) .
                                If you can get out of using these people as your loan processors, get rid of them!