Citifinancial Auto / Citifinancial is the worst auto loan co to deal with ever

1 P.O.Box 183036Columbus, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-486-1750

I will never ever ever ever get an auto loan through citifinancial auto again. everything about them has been extremely inconvenient and ridiculous. I needed to get a due date change and so I had been making payments on a certain day of the month EVERY single month which yes was a little late but not late enough to get late fees. I never could get my due date changed because you have to wait 48 hours after your check clears and then call back and try to change it.
The stupidest thing is that if you are even 1 day late you can not access your account online. I called them about a fee I had seen on my paper bill and I had 2 more days until the day that my check would be going through and they said they had been charging me these fees always (which never was i made aware nor were they on any other statements) of course i cant go online to look at history so she says they will have to mail it to me.
They do not accept partial payments either for some reason which sucks for me because I used to always pay half on one payday and half on another so I didnt have one large sum coming out.
This is the worst company to have your car loan through and I have tried in every way to get refinanced by another company to get away from them but I am too upside down in my car that I cant.
STAY AWAY IF YOU CAN

Kr

Comments

• Sh
      28th of Nov, 2008

I am one car payment behind and I have been paying my payment sometimes in 2 payments. Right now I am having to do this! They called and said they wanted to help me-so I called. They lied and said if I had called when they tried to contact me they could have helped me. The guy's manager? got on the phone and was very ugly! They called me back today=I called and it was a shouting match! She told me Good Luck! I have had this car for 18 months! I don't know what to do!

• Vi
      2nd of Jan, 2009

Call your senator, and anyone at the federal level to complain. It'll get stomewalled, but in the meantime start a blog site and threaten them with litigation on a class-action level.

CITI folks can get downright mean, rude, and ugly while they're stealing from you. What's in your wallet? The business card from your attorney, I hope. ### will take everything else.

• Tb
      8th of Apr, 2011

We bought a van in 2005 with an 8, 000 dollar loan. It is now 2011 and we still owe 7000. No. Doesnt matter if you pay on time. Its ridiculous.