Citifinancial Auto / Citifinancial is the worst auto loan co to deal with ever
I will never ever ever ever get an auto loan through citifinancial auto again. everything about them has been extremely inconvenient and ridiculous. I needed to get a due date change and so I had been making payments on a certain day of the month EVERY single month which yes was a little late but not late enough to get late fees. I never could get my due date changed because you have to wait 48 hours after your check clears and then call back and try to change it.
The stupidest thing is that if you are even 1 day late you can not access your account online. I called them about a fee I had seen on my paper bill and I had 2 more days until the day that my check would be going through and they said they had been charging me these fees always (which never was i made aware nor were they on any other statements) of course i cant go online to look at history so she says they will have to mail it to me.
They do not accept partial payments either for some reason which sucks for me because I used to always pay half on one payday and half on another so I didnt have one large sum coming out.
This is the worst company to have your car loan through and I have tried in every way to get refinanced by another company to get away from them but I am too upside down in my car that I cant.
STAY AWAY IF YOU CAN
More Citifinancial Auto Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan
- CitiFinancial Servicing - release of ohio auto title 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - noc not received
- CitiFinancial Servicing - mortgage release