Menu
Veros Credit Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Veros Credit
reviews & complaints

www.veroscredit.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.0 12 Reviews

Veros Credit Complaints Summary

3 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Veros Credit, which has a below-average resolution rate, demands caution. Thoroughly assess their service reviews and explore how they handle unresolved complaints. If you encounter issues, document your experiences meticulously and be persistent in seeking resolutions.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Veros Credit has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Veros Credit. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Veros Credit reviews & complaints 12

Filter reviews by rating
4 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Veros Credit reviews & complaints

Veros Credit replied to this review.

Veros Credit WORST COMPANY EVER!

WORST COMPANY EVER! I informed the customer service rep that this past month I have been out of work since I tested positive for covid. Asked if I could do a partial payment and he refused said my account is *** full. Informed him I have not worked this past month and if u can make a partial he kept saying they can't do that and I must pay in full! They have no sympathy for people or what they are going through! WORSE PLACE EVER TO GET A LOAN WITH, NEVER AGAIN WILL WORK WITH VEROS CREDIT

B. Haag
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This company does not deserve one star. I set up auto pay for my monthly payments. They claimed that the payments were returned for NSF. I not once received any information on this matter. I noticed I had extra money in my account so I reached out to Veros to see why they were not taking the payments. I was received a lot of calls from a *** area code saying it was Veros Credit and then the call hangs up. I tried calling Veros everyday for a week and could not get through. They come to reposes my car and I was not even behind two months. This company is a joke they take your money and then take your car. I will be refinancing with a real back. If you are reading this do not finance with this company. We as a country have been through a lot these past two years and no one should be shady against anyone. We all should be helping each other out.

R. Prohaska
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

If 0 stars was an option that's what I would choose! The absolute worst customer service that exists. Rude, refused to allow me to speak to a supervisor and mocked my requests. I will either refinance or trade to get away from Veros.

C
Veros Credit replied to this review.

Veros Credit Had an account with them since 2017 made payments for over 3 years till COVID last year missed everything up called them tried to work with them

Had an account with them since 2017 made payments for over 3 years till COVID last year missed everything up called them tried to work with them , but nothing . After the car was at a shop for months being fix. 2 months ago i Got a call from one of their Collection department reps named "Moses" The one that offer to settle my "$5700" account for $3000 . Promising me that the lien was gonna be free with *** and that the account was gonna reflect settle $0 Balance on the credit bureaus. at that moment i took a loan and pay them. 8 weeks later after several calls No Answers from their side and Mr Moses Avoiding me. The Lien still active with The *** and its reflecting charge off on my credit .

V. Windler
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Terrible. I have specifically requested they contact me with any issues. The are rude, disrespectful and do not respect my wishes. I make my payments every month. Never call me but my parents who have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with my payments or my car. They call them every month harassing my parents requesting payments when payments have been issued. I will never ever recommend anyone do business with this company. I will be glad once I am done.

D. Bartell
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They will never see this review because they don't look up there b b b reviews at all. This company has no contact phone number no email or even a *** page I've never even heard of it I just started a loan with these guys for a vehicle I purchased and I made one month payment but they double charged my card and there's no way to get ahold of them at all worst company ever as soon as I get the chance to refinance I'm going to a different bank I don't even know how these guys are illegal bank institution they are ran by a whole bunch of Latino Mexicans that can't speak a bit of English and honestly I don't care if I sound racist these guys have no purpose working in communication because their accent is so thick that you have to repeat yourself 20 times .

Veros Credit replied to this review.

Veros Credit Refinanced my vehicle and received a letter from Veros Credit saying I may be eligible for a refund from my GAP insurance purchase

Refinanced my vehicle and received a letter from Veros Credit saying I may be eligible for a refund from my GAP insurance purchase. The directions were followed and sent a request via email. This was back in mid October. I followed up on a regular basis because they never did. Apparently they issued my refund on December but I have yet to receive one ***. Every time I call for an update, I always get the run around. Clearly no one knows what is going on because they always tell me what I need to do when I have already followed their instructions. My file/complaint/issue is always sent to the "accounting" department for further review and still no update, and no refund received. It is now going on 3 months with no update on when my refund will be issued or what is going on. I was thankful this company originally financed me but now I regret it. I am sure if I was holding payment from them, they would be contacting me to pay. It looks like if they owe customers money, it doesn't work the same way. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! Only chose 1 star because I had to provide a rating.

Read full review of Veros Credit and 4 comments

4 comments
R. Gutkowski
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This bank stole people what they do is illegal a loan for 11k going up to 18 k for 24 months. Plus a financial charge ? For 1k that is ridiculous this bank is scam they robbery peaplo.

P
P
P. Bins
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

If I could Give Negative Stars I would, these people are the worst they are rude disrespectful most unprofessional company I have ever worked with before, I had made payments to them on an auto draft and they were coming back declined because there system however they run the payment the bank showing as a fraud so payments will not clear then when you try to make the payment normal way its already to late because to them now its late, so they tack on fees. Not right at all, Then they sent me a letter that was dated 4/7 with a payment date of 4/27, and a post mark date of 04/30 and did not get to my house till the next month on 05/13 so I call them about this and they tell me its to late and have now taken my vehicle, when I told her about this she just said well you should have made your payments told her well I would have if I had gotten this letter when I was supposed to all she said was to bad, if I would have gotten letter I would have paid it and still had my vehicle she was such a *** to me for no reason I was even very nice to her these people are the most heart less I have ever done business with< I am a disabled Veteran and need my vehicle they do not care one bit, run like hell if you ever have to do work with Veros Credit!

E. Hackett
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I hate the fact that I even have to give them 1 star! I bought my vehicle back in 2019, was on time with every single payment. Then this year in May I began running into a little bit of a financial struggle and was late. They came in the middle of the night and repo' d my vehicle. I called that morning and spoke to rep named *** told me that in order to get my vehicle back I needed to make a payment $907.68 that number included ALL the fees and payments in order to bring my account current again. Later that evening my boyfriend and I called them and made the payment. *** then gave me the number to the repo lot so that I could make an appt to pick up my vehicle. Upon arriving to the lot, 2 days later as it was by appointment only, the owner told me I owed him $150 for the repo fee. I informed him that all fees were already payed to Veros and I didn't owe anything. I called Veros and spoke to ***, once again, she assured me that everything was paid in FULL and I owed nothing more. She even spoke to the owner and assured him of this as well. Once I had my vehicle back in possession I drove it off the lot and parked. Once again my boyfriend and I called Veros and spoke to ***. We asked her what the payoff balance was as of that moment and she informed us that it was $1042. We paid that FULL amount at that moment and were told we would have the title within 2 weeks. A month goes by and I check my credit report only to see that Veros reported my account "closed" and not paid in full. That I owe a balance of $150 plus my vehicle is in "repossession." I called Veros and spoke to a lady (didn't get her name) she informed me that they; "report to the credit bureau every 30 days and that it should reflect correctly this month. That the *** releases the title after 30 days and it will be sent out the next day. My vehicle is PAID OFF and I have a ZERO BALANCE." I asked her to email me a payoff letter, in which she did. Couple more weeks go by and I still hadn't received my title so I called again. This time speaking to a "supervisor" she told me that she would have to reach out to the title *** to find out more and they don't take transferred calls. She also informed my that I had a $0 balance. Then last Friday (7/30) I receive an email including a Statement. It stated that I owed $67.64 due by 9/13! First of all why do i suddenly have a balance and why is it not due until Sept? What happened to July and August? My vehicle is PAID IN FULL that is what happened! I immediately go online to my account. There is states that I have a balance of $298.98 due 9/13. By this time I am beyond frustrated. The amount I "SO CALL" owe changes with each conversation so does the issue with my credit report and title not having been received. These people can not even get there lies straight. I called Veros again Friday morning. This time I spoke to a ***, first let me tell you how incredibly RUDE he was! He told me I owed $154.30 because I in fact did not pay the repo fee and it has now earned interest. I informed him of ALL the conversations up to this point and that I have a payoff letter that I would be happy to email or text him. He did not care and was not hearing anything I was saying. He just kept telling my that my title was being held because it is not paid off and I owe $154.30. He could not tell me why this amount has changed so many times or why every person has a different story. I told him that I would not be paying any amount as it is paid and i have the confirmation numbers as well as the letter. He told me that my account is being transferred to the *** Great! I would like my call transferred! Again, he told me that they don't take transferred calls and that I would have to wait for their call. However, if I miss it then that is my problem as they will not call back. Here it is Monday afternoon and I STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED a call from them or anyone from Veros nor have I received my title. Lucky for Veros I have already spoken to an attorney and have started the next legal steps necessary to receive my title and have my credit report reflected correctly. DO NOT use this company. They will scam you!

S. Hackett
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They *** very high interest rate it's basically a shark loan ripping off honest working people.

Is Veros Credit legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Veros Credit as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 37% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Veros Credit stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Veros Credit should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Veros Credit earns 96% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Veros Credit achives 96% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Veros Credit. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

A long registered date for veroscredit.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Veros Credit as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Veros Credit's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Veroscredit.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Veros Credit website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Veroscredit.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

A trust mark has been identified for a veroscredit.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Despite a high level of trust, our investigation found issues with Veros Credit's service, including poor customer service, lack of accountability, and responsibility to resolve complaints. Customers may face long wait times for responses, receive generic or unhelpful answers or no response at all. Only 37% of 4 complaints were resolved.
  • Veroscredit.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The veroscredit.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Veros Credit protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
Veros Credit replied to this review.

Veros Credit I have had nothing but negative experiences with this company

I have had nothing but negative experiences with this company. The response is always to contact the compliance department. The compliance department never answers nor returns call, emails nor *** mailed letters. You can never speak to a member of management at any time and getting someone to answer the customer service number can be miraculous. The constant auto dialer calls from surrounding area codes where I live proves to be nothing more than frustrating and causes severe duress. I have asked them numerous times to stop calling to no avail. I have sent correspondence to VEROS asking for them to stop calling and it is ignored. The online payment system contently has issues taking payments and they need to use the "other" system to process debit cards. I am told to drive to a 7/11 or CVS more than 10 miles from my house to make payments because the online systems doesn't always work. Because the system doesn't work and no one answer phone calls, they assess late fees and report you as late even though it is their system that causes late payments. They need a quick refresher in the *** or we all need to come together and create a class action suit against this company for poor and fraudulent business practices.

Read full review of Veros Credit and 1 comment

1 comment
H
H
H. Homenick
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This place is getting sued i was going to make last month payments i walk out and car is tow i pray god they get sued already in talks with laywer about it under pandemic act they are not allowed to do it

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Veros Credit I have requested an itemized summary of payments made, Interest and accrued, including my contracted APR

I have requested an itemized summary of payments made, Interest and accrued, including my contracted APR. I have made this request multiple times, and I get referred to the website which only shows me the payments made, not the contract, interest, or payments made toward interest. Every time I speak to someone, they put me on hold until the phone disconnects.

Read full review of Veros Credit and 1 comment
1 comment
S. Ondricka

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Veros Credit This company calls me and harasses me every single month about my car payment and it's never technically late

This company calls me and harasses me every single month about my car payment and it's never technically late. It can be one day past the due date and they call. I know for a fact I legally have a 10 day grace period to make my car payment. They call me from different numbers and they harass and demand payments from me and I honestly don't appreciate it and I want it to stop immediately because it isn't right and I'm fed up. I have rights and I want those rights respected!

O
O
O. Greenfelder
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

On February 29.2020 someone was driving my Sonata I had financed through Veros Credit. They were in a high speed chase which ended with them colliding with a Sheriff truck. The car was totaled and paid off by the insurance. Veros put on my credit the car was repossessed, which was false! The car was totaled, non drivable and Geico took care of it. I would like for the false information to be removed from my credit.

T. Crist
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am really upset I didn't get a letter or call about a repossession. I spoke with them and advised of my financial situation due to covid and advised that once I got back working I would catch the payments up. I owe $179 from a previous month and I just gave them $300 on March 22. My current bill was already coming up due for April. My daughter ventilator was in there and when I got up I was not able to reach anyone on the phone due to that department being open only until 11am pct I am in Central time. It is not fair they should allow or give the chance to make my payment with out extra fees and get my vehicle back. This company has so many difdernr complaints on unethical issues it's ridiculous they don't help customers at all.

Veros Credit has left an official reply on this complaint.

Veros Credit I paid off my car loan in full over 2 months ago and veros credit told me my title would be in the mail in less than 15 days from my last

I paid off my car loan in full over 2 months ago and veros credit told me my title would be in the mail in less than 15 days from my last payment. I called every two weeks asking about it and they told me different stories but they finally told me yesterday that its their company policy to hold the title for at least 180 days after the final payment. My registration is expired now and my insurance is invalid without current registration so I cant drive the vehicle. Its not legal for them to hold my title that is my legal property. I need the company to release my vehicle title to me now.

Read full review of Veros Credit and 3 comments

3 comments
T. Schinner
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I traded in my vehicle 12 and purchased another vehicle. I had a balance with Vero's Credit which was paid off by the company on 1/08. Vero's Credit has attempted and continue to deduct money from bank account without my authorization when the vehicle. They attempted on 1/8 to take $195 out of my account and I disputed with my bank which they then returned. TODAY 1/25 they went into my account and deducted another $195.91 AGAIN without my authorization. They were paid for the vehicle and they keep attempting to take money for my account which at times have overdrawn my account have had me to incur additional fees. This current attempt to take money again without my authorization has now put me into a financial bind and they will NOT return the funds which I do NOT owe them since the car was paid off by the dealership and bank. These people are thieves and I will be filing an additional claim with the attorney general and banking and finance..91

G
G
G. Nikolaus

V. Jacobi
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I let veros credit Llc know that shortly after I purchase the vehicle that I was having issues with the car I allowed the dealer to try and fix the issues multiple time witch were never resolved they kept my vehicle up until the warranty was up so I tried paying to get the vehicle fixed myself I was told it was a lemon so I explained this to veros credit and told them to pick the vehicle up witch they did months later they auctioned off the car but my loan amount remained the same and I am still being changed till this day i let them kno on 3/10 that due to COVID-19 I had lost my job and home and suffering threw hardship they just hang up in my face and continually charge me every month till this present day. Also I had recipes for all repairs and statements inside of the vehicle providing this vehicle was a lemon when they pick the vehicle up I asked if I can get my documentation and my other belongings and was denied entry of the vehicle.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Veros Credit We have been financing with this company since Feb /March our first payment made was returned with no reason

We have been financing with this company since Feb /March our first payment made was returned with no reason. The funds were available. When speaking to someone there they said they entered an incorrect number. 6 months later wont clear fee charged. Now I sent a payment that they said they never received so I made payment on line. Next day check clears. They suggested that I put a stop payment I did. Call to inform them but they say they will still charge me the fees for the returned payment. Very rude people unprofessional. All I hear its your fault for not making payment sooner or on line.

Read full review of Veros Credit and 4 comments
4 comments
R. Skiles

Credit inquiry

N
N
N. McGlynn
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I bought this car at *** on 06/19 in Irving,tx. And never received a copy of my paperwork, due to the fact of the person who sold me the car no longer worked there.When I took this car home,I believed that the car was ok in good condition, the next day the check Engine light came on and I Repeatedly had to get jumps in order to drive the car. I expressed this to them and kept getting the run around about fixing the car or getting me into a new vehicle, and was told that my sales person which never happened and I was still paying my car note, I stopped paying my car note due to me having the same continuing problems, and being stuck and stranded with my children, at work, and I was tired of all the car problems and nothing being done about it, but wanted my car payments. My car was not repossessed, I told them to come pick my car up, because their was nothing done about the problems that I was having with the 2015 ***, I fill like I was sold a lemon car and I was stuck with the car and the problems and still expected to pay for it, so yes I told them to come pick the car up and I should not be responsible for this car and that it be removed off of my credit.

L. Reinger

A. Kilback
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I used to be in business with Veros Credit, I stop doing business with them 10/30, On Nov. 11th 2020, they ran my credit with out my permission, I spoke to Noel A from Veros Credit, but he did not seem to care about what his company had done.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Veros Credit I am really upset I didn't get a letter or call about a repossession

Veros Credit has left an official reply on this complaint.

Veros Credit I had a car loan through Veros and the people who would contact me were straight up RUDE and called like a **** collector

I had a car loan through Veros and the people who would contact me were straight up RUDE and called like a *** collector. I had a accident in which I was paying my insurance through Veros along with my car note. They never informed me properly of what insurance I was paying for , which I shouldve clarified as I thought I knew for sure it would be FULL COVERAGE. Well that wasnt the case and the case and the next day after paying my car note I had a accident. A adjuster came out to look at my car and as they were getting ready to give me a estimate they phoned me stating Veros said I had no insurance at the time ? so I took a lost as well as Them. Every time I attempt to dispute or reach out to speak with someone something gets reported to my credit making my score drop significantly from Veros negative remarks. They are now threatening to *** me which I shouldve been suing there scamming behinds.

Veros Credit Hello, I have an issue with this creditor

Hello, I have an issue with this creditor. Currently my car is in a repossession stage. First I would like to say this company does not work with you and when you try to call in its always a run around on all the things they can't do and then they provide you with resolutions you can't reach them or dates changed. Due to the pandemic I became behind on my my payments. I did explain to the lender I lost me job and I am making payments however they are a bit late. Despite my efforts on working with the lender they they just didn't honor a agreement to move my payment to the end of the loan. As I requested in November even though I paid over the amount agreed too. Tried to say first I didn't call to agree and then stated that I didn't supposedly pay on the said date of the term to receive such an agreement. So now here I am with my car repossessed. Company now is tagging on additional fees each time I call. I want it in writing. What I can pay to get my car out company refuses.

Veros Credit I bought this car at *** on 06/19 in Irving,tx

Veros Credit Customer Reviews Overview

Veros Credit is a leading automotive finance company providing customized financing solutions to those with less than perfect credit. Based on customer reviews, Veros Credit proves to be a reliable and effective choice for financing cars. The company's most noteworthy feature is its user-friendly online application process that simplifies the loan process, allowing applicants to receive prompt results and fast funding. Customers also appreciate the company's flexible terms and competitive rates. Veros Credit's customer service seems to be a standout feature, with many customers praising the professional and knowledgeable staff who work diligently to find the best financing solutions for their clients. Some customers also rave about how Veros Credit helped them improve their credit scores through prompt and positive reporting to credit agencies. Overall, Veros Credit has a strong reputation as a reliable and reputable financing company, leaving many customers satisfied with their loan experience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Veros Credit contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Veros Credit?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Veros Credit Customer Service. Initial Veros Credit complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Veros Credit above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Veros Credit. Discuss the issues you have had with Veros Credit and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.