Citifinancial Auto — Class action lawsuit
CitiFinancial has rude people manning their customer service phones. That's not illegal.
CitiFinancial will send you a balance sheet that shows you're fully paid up, and still threatens you with having your car towed. That's not illegal.
CitiFinancial will misplace your payment and then tow your car. That's illegal.
CitiFinancial will then promise to forego any towing charges for the mistake, but will still insist you're months behind on your payments even though you've overpaid them. That's not illegal.
CitiFinancial claims the balance they're talking about on the phone doesn't have to show up on the balance sheet they've mailed you because they've assessed you hidden charges. That's illegal.
If someone would post advice on how to begin a class action lawsuit against CitiFinancial, we would greatly appreciate it. Blogs are nice, but litigation TALKS.
More Citifinancial Auto Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- Citifinancial - Branch manager being very rude and not nice at all.
- Citifinancial - Removes money from my account even after Loan is paided off
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Unauthorized charges 
- Santander / Was Citifinancial Auto - Reposessed my vehichle
- Citifinancial - Fraud and cheating