Torres Credit Services Logo

Torres Credit Services

Having problems with Torres Credit Services?

Torres Credit Services Customer Service Contacts

27 Fairview St., Ste 301
Carlisle, Pennsylvania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Torres Credit Services Customer Service. Initial Torres Credit Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Torres Credit Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Torres Credit Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Torres Credit Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Torres Credit ServicesMorgan silver dollar

This company has been sending me a bill for a morgan silver dollar since 2018, they say I have not paid them the 49.95 for the coin. I have receipts for three times I paid for this same coin 1903 silver dollar. And now they charged 100.00 to my pay pal credit card. I do not know how they have my card number I did not give it to them. The company I received the coin frm is bradford exchange. I still order from them and know they will not send me another coin until the last one is paid. I know I have paid this two years ago. I want them off my back and want my money returned.

Torres Credit Services — Bogus debt collection

Received a notice of debt collection purportedly for an unpaid debt from Commonwealth Edison in the amount of...

Torres Credit ServicesThis company has no morals

I just moved back to the US after 11 years of working in the UK to find that there was an open amount against my name. I called the company to dispute the credit report, stating that I could prove that I have not lived here by providing UK paychecks.

I was told that it didn't matter, and although this is the first they have spoken with me or made contact that the record would remain open on my credit report until paid. And that after it is paid, that they still would not remove it - only show it closed.

Since good credit rating is important to me and the bill is small, I paid it - however the way this was handled was morally wrong. They should agree to remove the report..

Torres Credit Services, Inc. — False collection against my credit score

I have above company checking with Equifax and TransUnion about a bill supposedly under their collection...

Torres Credit CollectionUnauthorized charges

I didn’t have any deals with the company Torres Credit Collection. I have no idea why, but this company charged me for $150. I sent them emails, but no response. I called them, but the phone number was fault. I want to stop any further charges and return my money. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Torres Credit ServicesDispute

I contacted Torres Credit Services in reference to a debt that was on my credit from 2004 in which I had filed Bankruptcy and the debt was included in the Chapter 13. I gave them the Reference information and my Attorney information. They never contacted her neither did they remove from my credit. Every week they are submitting to the Credit Bureaus and the Credit Bureaus are not checking to see if it is a legitimate entry or not.

TorresCredit Servicesfalse debt

I do not know what this is about, but there is a report on my credit report that says that I owe $62.00. I do not owe any money to this company.

Torres Credit Services — false debt

I got a disturbing email from my Credit Keeper stating there was activity happening on my credit report so I...

Torres Credit Services, Inc.Needs to be shut down by FTC

Torres Credit Services deserves to be shut down by the Federal Trade Commission for wrongly extorting consumers into paying debts they do not owe, and for extorting consumers that owed a debt when they were a minor(under 18 years of age.). They wrongly slapped $47 on my credit report which lowered my FICO score from 754 to 664, basically ruining my credit. I spoke with a representative named Barb who was the absolute most rude and unprofessional person I have ever spoke with on the phone. She tried to demand the money from me and she accused me of more-less running away from the debt that I supposedly owed. I never paid, instead I contacted all 3 major credit bureaus and you need to do the same.

Torres Credit Services doesn't list their phone # on the collection and credit bureaus are automatically obligated to remove any and all traces of the collection from your credit profile(s), whether you rightfully owe the debt or not, since credit bureaus do not have a way to contact the collection agency. Search on the internet about Torres Credit Services and you will find multiple complaints regarding the company.

If you have a bad experience with them too, file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and with the Washington BBB office.

• Je
                Jeannette Thomas Dec 25, 2019

This company Torres Credit Services is filing multiple times with the credit bureaus for the same account causing the consumer a low credit score. Please stop them from doing that.

• Ba
                Babella Nov 13, 2019

I do not even have any credit cards and they dinged my credit! These inhumane people must be stopped! I received an email stating that Torres Credit Services were added to my Transunion account?! Still have yet to reach anyone in the company. Put a freeze on my credit immediately!

Charles1961 Sep 29, 2012

I just found out that a place called Torres has billed me and placed it in collections but I have never heard of this place before what is it and how do I owe a bill to them I have not bought or even heard of this place how do I get this off my credit score ?>?/ They do not list a phone number TORRES CRDIT $75 In Collections

• Fi
                fixmycreditman Jul 06, 2011

This company has also place an account on my credit for 53 dollars. I have no idea where it came from. How do I get rid of this if I do not owe it.