Menu
Cameron - Okolita Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Cameron - Okolita
reviews & complaints

www.bankruptcyalberta.net

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 1 Review

Cameron - Okolita Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Cameron - Okolita at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Cameron - Okolita. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Cameron - Okolita reviews & complaints 1

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Cameron - Okolita reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cameron - Okolita I went bankrupt with Cameron-Okolita and then lost my job

I went bankrupt with Cameron-Okolita and then lost my job. I told them I couldn't pay until I got my EI money, but they took me to court without telling me. I didn't know and then they stopped me from getting my RRSP money. When I found out, they said I had to pay $2400 to get my file back. I only had $700 left to pay, but they made it hard for me to finish. Now, seven years later, I still can't get my RRSP money.

Read full review of Cameron - Okolita and 1 comment
Hide full review
1 comment
S
S
#standupwithtessa
, US
Aug 11, 2023 4:32 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am so sorry to hear this! That is EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO US! We paid what we were supposed to then they closed our file for no reason and demanded 3K to open it up again. No way!

Is Cameron - Okolita legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Cameron - Okolita as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Cameron - Okolita stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Cameron - Okolita should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Cameron - Okolita earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Cameron - Okolita achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Bankruptcyalberta.net has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Cameron - Okolita website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Bankruptcyalberta.net has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Bankruptcyalberta.net you are considering visiting, which is associated with Cameron - Okolita, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Bankruptcyalberta.net has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The bankruptcyalberta.net may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Cameron - Okolita protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

Cameron - Okolita Customer Reviews Overview

Cameron - Okolita is a reputable bankruptcy law firm in Alberta, Canada. The firm has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied clients who have praised their professionalism, expertise, and compassionate approach to handling bankruptcy cases. Clients have also commended the firm for their excellent communication skills and for keeping them informed throughout the entire process.

Cameron - Okolita's team of experienced lawyers has helped many individuals and businesses navigate the complex bankruptcy process, providing them with the guidance and support they need to achieve a fresh financial start. The firm's commitment to providing personalized service and tailored solutions has earned them a reputation as one of the top bankruptcy law firms in Alberta.

Overall, Cameron - Okolita's reviews reflect their dedication to helping clients overcome financial difficulties and move forward with confidence. If you are looking for a reliable and experienced bankruptcy law firm in Alberta, Cameron - Okolita is an excellent choice.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Cameron - Okolita contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Cameron - Okolita?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cameron - Okolita Customer Service. Initial Cameron - Okolita complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cameron - Okolita above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cameron - Okolita. Discuss the issues you have had with Cameron - Okolita and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.