Menu

complaints

Quick Cash Loans Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Quick Cash Loans at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Quick Cash Loans has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Quick Cash Loans. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Quick Cash Loans complaints 4

Sort by:

Newest Quick Cash Loans complaints

E
10:59 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Quick Cash Loans Disappointing Experience with Quick Cash Loans: Loan Not Received After Payment

I gotta say, I was pretty disappointed with my experience with Quick Cash Loans. I applied for a loan on December 24th and even paid the amount, but I still haven't received the loan amount in my account. I've sent so many emails, but I haven't received any response. It's starting to feel like this is just a fake loan app.

I mean, I get it, things can get busy during the holidays. But it's been over a month now and I still haven't heard anything. It's frustrating because I was really counting on that loan to help me out with some bills.

I wouldn't recommend Quick Cash Loans to anyone. It's just not worth the hassle and the disappointment. There are plenty of other loan apps out there that actually deliver on their promises.

So if you're thinking about using Quick Cash Loans, I'd say think again. Save yourself the headache and look for a more reliable option. Trust me, you'll be glad you did.

E
10:32 pm EDT

Quick Cash Loans Quick Cash Loans: A Total Joke - Don't Waste Your Time

I'm telling you, don't waste your time with Quick Cash Loans. I thought I was doing the right thing by being a good customer and making all my payments on time. But when I tried to apply for another loan, they just rejected me and blocked me from their website. What's the point of paying them back if they're just going to treat you like garbage? This company is a total joke.

A
9:13 pm EDT

Quick Cash Loans Disappointing Experience with Quick Cash Loans: A Review

So, my fam was in a real tough spot and we needed some cash pronto. We heard about Quick Cash Loans and thought we'd give 'em a try. But let me tell ya, their so-called "quick" loan delivery wasn't all that quick. We were kinda disappointed, to be honest. We might have to look elsewhere for some help.

Hide full review

Is Quick Cash Loans legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Quick Cash Loans as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Quick Cash Loans stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Quick Cash Loans should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Quick Cash Loans earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Quick Cash Loans achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Quick Cash Loans has received 7 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of Quick Cash Loans's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Quickcashloanswow.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Quick Cash Loans website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Several positive reviews for Quick Cash Loans have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Website's registrar is popular among scammers, it means that a significant number of scammers have used that registrar to register domain names for their fraudulent websites. This can indicate that the registrar has lax verification processes, making it easier for scammers to register domains without providing accurate information.
  • Quickcashloanswow.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The quickcashloanswow.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Quick Cash Loans protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
V
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Quick Cash Loans Quick Cash Loans Review: Easy Application Process and Fast Approval

So, I gotta say, I was pretty skeptical about Quick Cash Loans at first. I mean, who wouldn't be? But then life threw me a curveball and I found myself in need of some quick cash. I decided to give it a shot and applied online at quickcashloanswow.com.

To my surprise, the application process was super easy and straightforward. I didn't have to jump through a bunch of hoops or provide a ton of personal information. I just filled out a simple form and hit submit.

Within minutes, I received a response letting me know that my application had been approved. I was pretty shocked, to be honest. I mean, I've heard horror stories about these kinds of services, but Quick Cash Loans seemed to be legit.

The money was deposited into my account the next day and I was able to take care of my unexpected expense. I gotta say, it was a huge relief to have that kind of support when I needed it most.

Now, I'm not saying that everyone should go out and start taking out loans left and right. That's definitely not a good idea. But if you find yourself in a bind and need some quick cash, Quick Cash Loans might be worth considering.

Just be sure to read the terms and conditions carefully and make sure you understand all the fees and interest rates before you sign on the dotted line. And of course, make sure you're able to pay the loan back on time to avoid any additional fees or penalties.

Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by my experience with Quick Cash Loans. It's not something I would have ever thought I'd use, but life is full of surprises, right? So if you're in a pinch and need some quick cash, it might be worth checking out.

Overview of Quick Cash Loans customer experience

Quick Cash Loans, available at quickcashloanswow.com, has been the subject of numerous consumer complaints. Customers have reported issues with high interest rates, hidden fees, and poor customer service. Many have also expressed frustration with the company's aggressive marketing tactics and misleading advertising. Additionally, some customers have reported difficulty in accessing their accounts and obtaining necessary information. Overall, Quick Cash Loans has a poor reputation among consumers and should be approached with caution.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Quick Cash Loans contacts