Menu
Symple Lending Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Symple Lending
reviews & complaints

www.mysympleloan.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.9 7 Reviews

Symple Lending Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Symple Lending at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Symple Lending. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Symple Lending reviews & complaints

C
2:44 pm EDT

Symple Lending Symple lending is not a lender

Stay away from Symple Lending.

This is not a lender, don't be fooled. After an hour long consultation with an "advisor" we were told we have zero loan options and given a gimmicky weblink showing this but instead showing we were approved by "beyond lending" or some bs company. It's a debt consultancy, they negotiate on your behalf and at a huge profit to them to write-down your unsecured debt, which will destroy your credit for 7 years. I wasn't asked about our plans in the near future or otherwise, wasn't asked about our assets which are significant, wasn't asked about an equity loan or so many other pertinent areas of my finances. Instead the advisor asked about our spending habits and other things that are not part of the industry standard calculated debt to income, so he then launched into a scare tactic that SO many people in our situation file bankruptcy but not to worry this will "save" us & there's no need to file BK & we'll have our credit rebound in months! Bananas, I did one write down on 2008 after the last recession as I WAS UNEMPLOYED for awhile & our income was so much less, it haunted me all 7 years.

Total scam, write-downs can work if you are in desperate straights but it's a second to last resort before bk (BK can completely wipe debt so why do both?!) and you don't need to give 25% to a scammy business to do this either. IDK who these other reviews are from but I'm really hoping they researched their other options. Stay away from Symple Lending.

N

Symple Lending Symple Lending LLC is a good loan company

Symple Lending LLC is a good loan company. The application process is fast and the rates are good. I'm happy with the service.

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Symple Lending I wuz so happy with Symple Lending LLC!

I wuz so happy with Symple Lending LLC! Dey were super profesh, fast, and got me da money I needed. I even told my work buddy to check dem out.

Is Symple Lending legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Symple Lending as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Symple Lending stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Symple Lending should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Symple Lending earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Symple Lending achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Symple Lending has received 5 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of Symple Lending's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Mysympleloan.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Symple Lending website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Mysympleloan.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

A trust mark has been identified for a mysympleloan.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

Symple Lending as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for Symple Lending have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Mysympleloan.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The mysympleloan.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Symple Lending protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • Symple Lending appears to provide lending services or information on their website. It is important to be cautious when using lending websites, as scams and fraudulent activities are common in the financial sector. To protect yourself, it is important to carefully review the terms and conditions of any loans or financing products, to only work with reputable lenders, and to avoid sharing sensitive personal information with any suspicious websites.
  • We have identified high risk financial services or content on Symple Lending's website. It is recommended that you use trusted sources and do your due diligence before engaging with any offers or services.
P

Symple Lending Symple Lending LLC helped me get out of debt this year

Symple Lending LLC helped me get out of debt this year. *** was super helpful and made the application process easy. I definitely recommend them.

H

Symple Lending Symple Lending LLC is a great company to work with

Symple Lending LLC is a great company to work with. They have a knowledgeable team that can help you with your lending needs. I had the pleasure of working with *** and he was wonderful. He helped me a lot and was an asset to the company. I highly recommend him as an outstanding citizen. Thank you, ***!

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Symple Lending I was kinda nervous about applying with Symple Lending 'cause I wasn't sure if I'd get approved

I was kinda nervous about applying with Symple Lending 'cause I wasn't sure if I'd get approved. But then I talked to *** and he made me feel super chill and showed me all the ways I could get approved. These guys really went out of their way to make me happy. They were nice, caring, and totally pro. 5/5 stars, yo.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Symple Lending I got a letter from Symple Lending LLC on 08/16/2022, saying I was preapproved for a loan of ***

I got a letter from Symple Lending LLC on 08/16/2022, saying I was preapproved for a loan of ***. The letter looked like it was from the government. I called them and talked to ***. He said I was prequalified and did a soft credit check. I gave him a lot of personal information, like how much I spend on gas and food, and he said he worked with 20 lenders and would process my application in 2-3 minutes. But after 2 minutes, he said I couldn't get a loan because of my high credit utilization. He sent me to a "law firm" (debt consolidation company) where I could pay $500 a month with 0% APR. I don't want them to sell my personal information and ruin my credit. I also couldn't find any proof that they give out loans. They should stop lying and not waste people's time with pushy sales.

Symple Lending Customer Reviews Overview

Symple Lending, a leading online lending platform, has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from its customers. The platform offers a hassle-free and quick loan application process, making it an ideal choice for those in need of urgent funds. Customers have praised the platform for its excellent customer service, transparency, and competitive interest rates.

One of the standout features of Symple Lending is its user-friendly website, which makes it easy for customers to apply for loans and track their application status. The platform also offers a range of loan options, including personal loans, debt consolidation loans, and home improvement loans, among others.

Customers have also appreciated the platform's quick loan approval process, with many receiving funds within 24 hours of their application being approved. Symple Lending's competitive interest rates have also been a major draw for customers, with many reporting that they were able to secure loans at rates lower than those offered by traditional banks.

Overall, Symple Lending has received high praise from its customers for its excellent customer service, transparency, and competitive interest rates. If you're in need of a loan, Symple Lending is definitely worth considering.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Symple Lending contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Symple Lending?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Symple Lending Customer Service. Initial Symple Lending complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Symple Lending above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Symple Lending. Discuss the issues you have had with Symple Lending and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.